[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arizona Animal Neglect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160312_035809.jpg (221 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160312_035809.jpg
221 KB, 800x800
My neighbors have a hamster in a small cage in their front yard.
I've asked them to bring it inside, Arizona is no place for a pet outside like that, but they refused.
I don't think the humane society will care.

What's your advice? :(

Pic not related
>>
>>2082004
Get up in the middle of the night and take the hamster.
>>
>>2082004
break into their house in the middle of the night, hold them at gunpoint, douse them in gasoline and set them on fire.
>>
>>2082004

call the humane society and animal control, and ask for their advice. They probably won't be able to do anything, but you never know. Hamsters will die with that kind of temperature variation, so maybe they will be able to do something.

Honestly though, I'd probably just pay a friend 20 bucks to steal it during the night and then take care of it or rehome it.
>>
>>2082004
Call your city Animal Control and tell them what is happening.
>>
Literally steal the hamster. Generally I'd say stealing an animal is bad and can get in serious legal trouble. But in this case, it's a fucking hamster that I doubt anyone will care about. Make sure you have alibi to cover your ass, take the hamster in early morning (2-3 am) and never let neighbors know you have a hamster. Keep the cage CLOSED after, no trace that anyone went in it. Don't fuck around with the stuff inside to make it look like there was a struggle. Hamsters get out of their cages all the time.

Your biggest fear here is not the theft, but the suspicious activity and trespassing
>>
>>2082004
Well since you're an Animal Rights pussy. Go over at night and take it. Or kill yourself, one or the other.
>>
Steal it and buy a cage and supplies for it, get a friend to house it for a while until your neighbours forget about it. I doubt anyone would mind having a caged hamster for a while especially if you cover food and bedding expenses.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.