[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are chicken birds or animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 928249-chicken.jpg (2 MB, 2984x2848) Image search: [Google]
928249-chicken.jpg
2 MB, 2984x2848
I was wondering if chicken are birds or animals? I mean sure they got feathers and stuff so they are similar to birds. But they cannot fly, so they can't be birds I guess. So they are probably animals.
>>
birds are animals. do you mean mammals?

are you sure you're old enough to post here?
>>
so birds are mammals? But don't mammals have fur?
Sure I'm old enough, the website made me read and accept the rules.
>>
>>2081704
could be brown recluse
>>
how did you make that number? I'm sure this is not a brown recluse, the website said I cannot post without a photo, so I went to google.com and searched for chicken.
>>
>>2081704
They can fly though not very well. Mine get around 3 feet or so off the ground and fly around 50 feet.
>>
>>2081715
No, it looks too sociable.
>>
so chicken actually can fly? I only saw them hopp around. So they are not animals but birds?
>>
chickens come from dinosaurs, so they are reptiles.
>>
One day you will discover that all birds are animals.
>>
chickens are no dinosaurs, you have to be kidding me.
How can birds be animals? Animals don't have feathers and can't fly except for critters.
>>
What are kangaroos? Humans or animals? They have 2 feet but also tails. They're monkeys I guess? Monkeys are humans though, not animals, so it's hard to say with kangaroos
>>
kangaroos have a tail, so they clearly are animals. You were just trying to test me I guess :)
>>
But not on 4 feet, they have 2 hands
>>
File: RedRoo.jpg (187 KB, 1051x717) Image search: [Google]
RedRoo.jpg
187 KB, 1051x717
you're wrong. See the picture I attached.
>>
Humans do that before running too... more proof kangaroos ARE human!!
>>
humans do not sit on their hands and feet. Why are you telling that stuff? I came here for my question and still haven't gotten an answer :(
>>
They are half bird half animal

Kangaroos are half animal 1/4 monkey and 1/4 human
>>
>>2081789
Chickens are birds. Birds are animals.
It's like how all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares.
If you found the picture off of google, I suggest you do a bit of research on that same site for a reputable answer.
>>
A chicken asked....
Am I people?
No you are a chicken.
Do chickens come from people ?
No chickens come from eggs.
Are eggs born ?
No eggs are laid.
Are people laid ?
Not all some are chicken.
>>
Brown recluse
>>
>>2081704
>birds or animals

Holy shit get off this board.
>>
>>2081714
Mammals = animals
Birds = animals
Chicken ? animals
Look up Animal Kingdom and the divisions in it (ex: birds, reptiles, mammals, fungi...)
>>
>>2081704
>I was wondering if chicken are birds or animals?
yes, they are.
>>
File: 1457410611540.gif (1 MB, 300x188) Image search: [Google]
1457410611540.gif
1 MB, 300x188
>>2081984
>>
File: 1449170586042.jpg (172 KB, 1159x744) Image search: [Google]
1449170586042.jpg
172 KB, 1159x744
>be working in a group back in school days
>topic of spiders somehow gets brought up
>at some point i call spiders animals
>girl in group protests and says "what the fuck, spiders aren't animals"
>"wut, yeah they are"
>"uh, yeah, sure, ok dude"
>i shoulda walked away
>I shoulda walked away
>>
but animals cannot fly and how can they have their own kingdom? I thought we rule the world.
>>
>>2082069
She was right. Creepy crawlies aren't animals. Only cats and dogs count as animals by the modern standards.
>>
Chickens are plants.
>>
>>2081704
>birds or animals
birds ARE animals you fucking retard
and a chicken is a bird
>>
The kiwi is a flightless bird, it is still a bird. The penguin cannot fly, bird. The DoDo couldn't fly, bird but is now extinct to overhunting
>>
>>2081704
they are dinosaurs. the will evolve back into T rexes again and destroy us all
>>
>>2082126
>going for the bait
you're the retard here
>>
Chickens are obviously a type of spider.
>>
>>2081758
They fly like hat to escape danger. I had some hens that liked to roost 60 foot up in the tree's.

Chickens can fly perfectly fine. It's just a question of how long. They're more suited to walking. They can't fly as far as a quail. But then again a quail can't fly as far as a seagull. All three can fly though.
>>
This has to be the most retarded thread in /an/ right now
>>
>>2082180
>he's been double baited

don't act like such a newfag, newfag
>>
OP, are you high right now?
>>
I love this OP. I hope you find the answer :)
>>
>>2082791

HAHAH you IDIOT MONGREL you gfell for the infamous QUADRIPPLE BAIT

now get of the here you noobfag

noob
>>
>>2082593
>don't act like such a newfag, newfag
those are some strong words coming from someone who fell for such obvious triple bait
>>
>>2082792
Damn, thought this board was slower than that
>>
its a dog
>>
>implying chickens are birds
>>
>>2081704
Chickens. Next birds. Fun when fought. Best when eaten.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.