[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /an/, I have some special questions to you. So, I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 100_9588.jpg (1 MB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
100_9588.jpg
1 MB, 2304x3072
Hello /an/, I have some special questions to you.
So, I have 5 cats, 2 of them are bengalis. They often play with each other, but very agressively (even trough they don't hiss and cry while biting and scratching their necks and legs). When the fifth cat came here (a young and playful maine coon kid), he also joined to the play. Those cats have much fur and fatty neck, so playing hart doesn't hurt them. But then, the bengals started to "play" with my other (generic, household) cats. They don't like this agressivity, they cry, hiss and growl because those wild little shits hurt them. I often see the weakest cat bleeding from little scratches and bite marks....
What should I do?
Pic related, my dotted demon turds
>>
>>2080598
so the main question is how to stop them trying to play with the other cats?
>>
>what should i do?
stop buying cats
>>
do research before adopting bengals.
>>
>>2080603
>>2080602
>Always remember to close the barn door after all the horses have galloped away!
>>
>>2080603
they were peaceful and didn't hurt the other cats for months, it started when the young and playful cat arrived.
>>
Hybrid wild/domestic cat crosses shouldn't be bred. There's a lot of misinformation about them and behaviourally, they can be hard to handle.

Either keep them in separate areas of the house, or look to find new homes, would be the best solution.
>>
Separate them when you can't directly monitor them
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.