[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/ i would like to ask for some advise with a stray cat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
Hey /an/ i would like to ask for some advise with a stray cat that i madly love.
> Be me
> Live in a third world country
> People is stupid here so they usually despise animalls
> Finds pregnant QT catto
> Can't adopt because family don't want any more animals at home
> Cat lives in the lobby
> Some people are nice and give her food
> Some faggots want to kill the cat
> TryingToIntimidateMe.jpg
> Some people start to offer me money to abbandon the cat
> FuckYou.jpg
> they start to stalk me
> Can't even shit without them knowing

so /an/ any advise to stop them fucking with me?
>>
Start carrying a weapon with you?
>>
>>2079505
Are you living in Russia or Zimbawe? Protect the cat
>>
You're dealing with people who only understand tough talk. But that also means that they only expect tough talk. Maybe surprise them and try to make them like cats?

No, but really. It's third world. Those people are likely miserable and happen to be the type who prefer to make sure others are miserable too, and there is probably nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>2079505
>Can't even shit without them knowing

I know where op lives
>>
File: 1457736995366.png (87 KB, 266x227) Image search: [Google]
1457736995366.png
87 KB, 266x227
>>2080046
Took me a moment
>>
>>2079838
i like this idea of trying to make them like cats, "killing them with kindness" has always been a favorite strategy when dealing with mean people for me

and if they really are stalking you and they refuse to like cats then you really should look into carrying a weapon, if you are in a third world country you might have a hard time getting local law enforcement to help you out, if they exist there at all
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.