[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animals Shows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: images-69.jpg (27 KB, 315x467) Image search: [Google]
images-69.jpg
27 KB, 315x467
Do you guys like this show, I honestly think it's great.

What other good animal related shows exist?
>>
The Lion Guard isn't the worst thing in the world but I don't really care for it. Are you looking for cartoons and comedy of sorts or are you also looking for more 'documentary' type shows? I'm not really sure about shows, but there's a bunch of good movies like Watership Down(also has a tv show i never watched), Plague Dogs, Felidae, Animals of Farthing Woods, the russian Jungle Book is really good, etc.

As for the documentary type, Big Cat Diary will always have a place in my heart. Meerkat Manor was also pretty popular.
>>
>>2079028
Shit...thanks anon but Ive seen all of those already except for.lion guard
>>
Creature Comforts was pretty good. Made by the same people who did all the other British comedy claymation films.
>>
Does pitbulls and parolees count?
>>
>>2079059

No it does not you 45 year old woman.

Check out White God, OP. It's a movie, not a show, but it's the best animal (doge) movie I've ever seen.
>>
Movies/shorts:
Chirin no suzu
Ferdinand the bull
Lambert (the sheepish lion)
Felidae
Watership down
The plague dogs
The last unicorn (kind of)
All dogs go to heaven
Unico
Cat soup
Night on the galactic railroad
The fox and the child
Milo and otis
Hidalgo
Black beauty
Seabiscuit
The horse in the gray flannel suit
Call of the wild
White fang
Where the red fern grows
Babe
Catnapped!
Monkey trouble
Eyes of an angel
Arasho no yuri ni
Charlotte's web (old animated version)
Two bits and pepper
Pom poko
The cat returns

Tv series:
Wolfs rain
Gings nagareboshi gin
Ginga densetsu weed
Kimba/jungle emperor leo
Sherlock hound
Call of the wild: howl, buck
Father of the pride
Courage the cowardly dog
Massugu ni ikou
Tamala
101 dalmatians series
Fievals american tales
Jugle cubs
Mr ed
Lassie
Timmy and lassie
Jeffs collie
All dogs go to heaven series
Bojack horseman
Polar bear cafe
Sagwa the siamese chinese cat
My little pony
The saddle club
Timon and pumbaa
Zaboomafoo
Chi's sweet home
Pound puppies
>>
File: She_and_her_cat.jpg (39 KB, 196x292) Image search: [Google]
She_and_her_cat.jpg
39 KB, 196x292
I personally love She and Her Cat, the Japanese animated short film.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.