[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it looks like some asshole poisoned the cat that lives in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 20160307_144607.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160307_144607.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
So it looks like some asshole poisoned the cat that lives in my store. She looked groggy, was drooling a lot, and there was some blood on her tongue.

I just left her at the vet, any other pro-tips?
>>
>>2077217
if it was intentional, whoever did it will try and do it again until she's dead. do something to prevent it.
>>
>>2077219
Intelligent reading comprehension
>>
>>2077217
What kind of store is it?
>>
>>2077255
>from bugfag

It's best to just ignore him, he only thinks he's people.
>>
make it drink milk with with charcoal dust
>>
>>2077217
Do you have security cams? It might be worthwhile to skim the footage. If by some miracle you see it happen AND it's a regular or card user he could be in serious trouble. I'm nearly 100% certain animal cruelty is a felony in all 50 states now.
>>
>>2077219
It was indoors, you stupid fucking whore of a tripfag. God, it's been years since I've been on /an/ and after a few days back on here again, I can't even begin to fathom that a tripfag would ruin /an/, of all places on 4chan.
>>
>>2077559
no one poisons indoor cats.

stop lying.
>>
What did the vet say, OP?
She could have just gotten into something at your store, or something that someone dropped. My cat got fucked up once because she ate a pill my grandmother accidentally dropped so it'd have to comb over my house any time she was over.
>>
>>2077217
it probably at something one of you tards left out. I doubt someone actually poisoned it
>>
>>2077561
Wow you really suck at trolling. Go back to posting once per thread.
>>
Check security footage if you can.

It's possible she wasn't intentionally poisoned, but instead got into something she shouldn't have eaten.

If you have reason to believe she WAS intentionally poisoned, definitely be on the lookout for any further suspicious behavior. Whoever did it may try to do it again.

I'm sorry this happened to your kitty. I hope she recovers ok!
>>
File: 20160308_080644.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160308_080644.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
The vet gave her a couple of pills to clear out whatever got in her. She's in better shape, still a bit groggy and still drooling.
I might take her to the vet again today.
>>
>>2077656
Are there poisonous insects or frogs in your area? Do you or any store neighbors who might use poison traps? I'm glad she's getting better but please keep us updated.
>>
Do you sell something she could have got into? Maybe it wasn't someone poisoned her, she could have got into something
>>
You sure it's poisoned and not fucked up teeth? Knew a cat with the same symptoms and it turned out to be a massive abscess under his tooth.
>>
>>2078217
OP hasn't even said what kind of store it is. For all we or he knows, she got into something at his store or it could have been something someone just dropped.

If it was intentionally poisoned or very serious, I feel like the vet would have done more than just give her pills.
>>
>>2077561
Are you really this fucking stupid?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.