[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My cat got shot by a steel pellet gun, we went to the local vet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9
File: IMG_20160305_145102.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_145102.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1440
My cat got shot by a steel pellet gun, we went to the local vet and on the X-ray image you can see the pellet inside my cat, the vet said that luckily the pellet missed the lungs and the digestive system but the bladder might've been damaged, he sealed the wound without removing the pellet and told me to watch if my cat's urin is bloody, if i see blood, the cat should go for a surgery otherwise it wouldn't be necessary (said the vet). Is this OK? My cat just ate some fish and drunk some milk and now wants to cuddle so i am waiting now. Also i know that my next door neighbor is the only one possessing such a weapon and is known animal abuser but i have no other proof and i cant sue him, so before i go out and destroy his car do you have any other suggestions
>>
Stop letting your cat outside and giving it milk, you double retard.
>>
>>2075880
Do try to report him though. If he is a known animal abuser and has such a weapon, that's almost a solid proof.
>>
How about you keep the cat inside from now on like a decent human being?
>>
File: IMG_20160305_145452.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160305_145452.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
My cat now
>>
>>2075882
>that's almost a solid proof.

actually that's called "circumstantial evidence" and is worth less than shit.
>>
What happened to the 4chan community?

Thank you very much for the constructive replies, it was of great help. Now i will keep my cat in the basement and never even let him out or near the balcony facing my neighbor's patio, thanx everyone for being so nice.
>>
Using a pellet gun makes him look like a sadistic child.

At least have the balls to shoot to kill, if you want to be that asshole who does that to "trespassers on your property".
>>
>>2075902
>
my cat was on my (fenced) balcony when i heard the scream so it was kinda in my house but definitely on my property so it didn't trespass for sure. Everyone is being a total retard here
>>
>>2075907
>my cat was on my (fenced) balcony when i heard the scream
I doubt it.
>>
1) Stop letting your cat outdoors, and don't give it milk. Use this as a lesson. He could have turned up on your doorstep gutted or worse. I can't tell you how to keepisode your kitty, but please please let make him an indoor cat.
2) That "evidence" is very circumstantial. I doubt the police will be able to source shit about it. That being said, it might work in civil court. At the very least, you could try to bring him to small claims court and get him to pay for the vet fees.
>>
>>2075880
can i see your feet or boobies? i have this fetish where i fantasize about irresponsible cat owners.
>>
>>2075880
Keep your shit cat inside.
>>
>>2075880
He fucked with your property, now you fuck with his property. Do something shitty to his car. Like pour sand into the gas tank, break a windshield, or knife his tires. just make sure you don't get caught. When the state fails to properly punish wrongdoers, the people must take it upon themselves to do it.
>>
>>2076249
>Pull into driveway
>See something dart from the bushes and run under my car
>Loud meowing
>Brake
>Let off brake and creep forward
>More meowing
>Brake
>Put car in reverse and backup
>Loud burst of meowing
>See cat crossing the street hobbling and wobbling in the driver side mirror
>Contentedly park car and go inside

Not sure if it was a neighbor's cat or a stray.
Outdoor cats are a shit either way.
>>
>>2075880
Excuse the fucking autists who say it's bad to let the Cat outside.
The outside frightens the average newfag.

Honestly, /b/ro. I say if your neightbour has the gun, abuses animals and your cat was on your Balcony and got shot, that's enough.
Start by smashing his car up.
Then get a pellet gun of your own and occasionally take pot-shots at his windows and him.
>>
>>2076267
Nothing, why?
>>
There is literally nothing wrong with letting your cat outside. Its not fair to the cat to keep him indoors. I'd rather have my cat be happy with a chance for something bad going down, than have him live a miserable life. Unfortunately, sometimes shit happens.

Theres also nothing wrong with breaking some of his shit in return. I say go through with the car wreaking plan.
>>
>>2075880
usually i say suck shit cat owner but i'm not really a fucking piece of shit

if you know your neighbour is some sort of sadistic cunt why would you let your animals out and they could possibly go into his yard?

i'd confront your neighbour and let him know that you know whats up but beyond that i wouldn't take it too far

as others have said keep your fucking cat indoors and stop giving it milk i don't even own a cat and i know that shit

i dunno cat owners seem like retards if my dog got out and ended up with a pellet in it i'd probably be pissed off at myself

but cat owners seem to think their cats should be free to roam as they please killing the natural wildlife and disturbing your neighbours

but hey go fuck up your neighbours car i'm sure that will be a smart move
>>
File: Inflatable Unicorn Cat Hat.png (426 KB, 600x599) Image search: [Google]
Inflatable Unicorn Cat Hat.png
426 KB, 600x599
>>2076339
>i'm not really a fucking piece of shit
>>
>>2076346
if i was a piece of shit i would be saying

HAHAHHAA SUCKER SHOULD OF KEPT YOUR CAT INDOOR

yet i tried to reconcile with the fool and tell him not to do something fucking stupid that will get him put in jail over his stupid cat...
>>
>>2076260
nice pasta
>>
>>2076348
I would say you are a giant faggot but I am not a fucking piece of shit. See, totally didn't call you a faggot, just told you what I was thinking. :^) You would make a great girl.
>>
>>2076352
i just used an example of what a piece of shit would say

i didn't actually meant it

but now i'm starting to think i should of
>>
>>2076352
>>2076359

Quit bickering nerds
>>
>>2076260
Lol. Good. Fuck cats
>>
>>2075880
Why was your cat outside?
>>
>>2075880
Confront neighbor. I doubt that will work, but it's worth a try. Threaten them with court. If it doesn't work get one of those free counseltations with a lawyer. Make sure to keep whatever vet records.
>>
>>2076281
>no reason
hell, i'd wait till it's dark and fuck the neighbour up.
>>
Buy a pellet gun and shoot your neighbor and/or their car.
>>
>>2075899
go back to tumblr you queer
>>
>>2075899
/an/ has literally always shat on people with outdoor cats. Fuck off, newfag.
>>
>>2076360
your the fucking nerd cunt
>>
>>2075880
Too bad it wasn't a killshot
>>
>>2076264
lets be honest. no one, including you and op would do this.
>>
set his house on fire duh OP come on
>>
Sorry about the kitty. Hope your friend has a full recovery. For your neighbor. Ask him. Did you shoot my cat? When he says what ask DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SHOOT MY CAT! make a scene bro
>>
>>2075880
Bugguy has shit aim
>>
>>2076913
Tl;dr act a nigger
>>
>>2076914
pellet guns are illegal here.
>>
>>2075881
this
>>
>>2076339
Lots of fatties in this thread
>>
>>2075899
If you put an animal as hated at a fucking cat outside, your begging somone or somthing to kill it.

Dumbass
>>
>>2076302
>I want my shit cat to be happy and go outside
>gets upset when somone kills shit cat

Every fucking cat owner.
>>
File: laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg (18 KB, 480x262) Image search: [Google]
laughing-bonobo-crop.jpg
18 KB, 480x262
>people calling op shit for letting his cat live a functional life
>>
File: 1457491205073.jpg (8 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1457491205073.jpg
8 KB, 251x251
Sure cats are shit and absolutely decimate the bird population, but that doesn't justify shooting pets. Why not explain it to shitters doing stuff you don't like instead of taking the autistic cunt route and avoiding all confrontation? How can you mutants justify that in your heads? Do you think the cat's gonna learn to back off?
>>
>>2078607
>>2078607
>>2078607
>>2078607
This this this
>>
wreck his fucking car. you can't prove he shot your cat, he can't prove you broke his car
>>
>>2075899
I shoot your cat too, faggot.
>>
>>2075880
Maybe if you had the pellet from inside her they can test it against the pellets he bought? Maybe? Idk. Fucking pour bleach in his gas tank. Then shit on his lawn. Then play your music really loud. Yeah. That'll do it.
>>
File: 1437691051554.gif (983 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1437691051554.gif
983 KB, 500x364
>>2075880
>before i go out and destroy his car

Please please please come back here and cry like a bitch when you get your ass kicked.
>>
>>2075886
Fuck off. No one likes you.
>>
>>2075907
Everyone on this board is fucking retarded. And get hard ons for being little snobby know it alls. Fuck this board. I'd rather go on /b/ than read more if the putrid shit that these people fucking say.
>>
>>2075880
>my cat got shot by a steel pellet gun
Your cat's still alive so consider yourself lucky. If you allowed your cat to be preyed upon by some mean neighborhood kid then you're at fault. Next time maybe your cat dies from your irresponsibility? Maybe you deserve a dead cat? Maybe then you'll learn your lesson? Maybe you're a stupid asshole who doesn't deserve a living cat?
>>
>>2078689
Deserves having his cat killed for being in a screened in balcony.

Are you fucking retarded? Do you people even read before you post? Or do you blindly follow what someone else assumed and jump on the wagon? Fucking shit, you people.
>>
>>2078692
How is it bullshit? I've known of people who would do this.

You want it to be bullshit so you get an ego boost. You like belittling people don't you? Trying to find any excuse right now to bitch at someone.
>>
>>2078694
see
>>2078692
>/thread
>>
>>2078684
He's right though...
>>
>>2075880
fuck his wife hard enough that she can`t even breathe
that mother fucker animal abuser
>>
>>2078695
>if I say OP is a liar enough times, it'll become true!
>>
slingshot + old fashioned mouse ball with the plastic scraped off , front windscreen (most expensive to replace). when he asks you if you did it tell him it was probably the same person who shot your cat
>>
>>2078686
>>2076264
This. Sorry about everyone here being self rightious little cunts. Literally everytime someone mentions outdoor cats /an/ flips its shit, because apparantly this is worse then actual animal abuse. Just keep a close eye on him like the vet said, and if you see anything unusual or worrying book him in for another visit. Send my sypathy to your poor kitty OP, hope he heals up quickly.

>>2078901
This. Marble + slingshot to the windscreen. Expensive to fix and he'll have no proof its you.
>>
>>2077044
>Living in a neighbourhood like that
>Living anywhere where outside cats can get harmed by people
>>
>>2078901
Get some aluminium dust and rusted iron dust to make some fucking thermite and burn that fuckers car down.
>>
>>2078690
He said fenced not screened you asshat
>>
>>2078925
> defending outside cats and their shitty owners.
>>
>>2075880
You can actually still sue if you can keep the pellet and have them prove that it is indeed his pellets from his gun. Also, shoot him in the fucking testicles with a pellet gun.
>>
>>2075880
I hope the cat dies.
>>
>>2075881
Also fish, its good for dogs but probably not your cat.
>>
>>2076348
>>2076359

I know you've probably forgotten to breathe, or choked to death on your own spit by now, but SHOULD OF IS NOT A THING and you SHOULD HAVE realized that. Grammatically, it makes absolutely no since.
>>
>>2078925

Like what? Do you think it's possible to know exactly what's going through the minds of all your neighbors? I know you're shitposting but try to think it out beforehand next time.
>>
Stop living in a shitty neighborhood where people shoot at pets.
>>
>>2075888
there is literally nothing wrong with circumstantial evidence
>>
File: thanks mom.png (3 KB, 485x31) Image search: [Google]
thanks mom.png
3 KB, 485x31
we can do better than this
>>
>>2075884
Cute cat
>>
>>2075899
Are you retarded? Keeping a cat inside isn't like locking him in a basement. If you can't keep your cat indoors then you don't deserve to have a cat since you can't take care of it correctly. Letting your cat outside is dangerous which you now know firsthand you idiot
>>
>>2076264
>>2078907
>>2076302

There's a billion and one things that can seriously injure or kill a cat when you let them outside unsupervised. Plus outside cats hurt the environment and are responsible for the decline of many species of birds. It's not abusive but it's irresponsible and neglectful
Keeping a cat happy and entertained isn't hard. I let my cat into my 3 seasons room and walk him on a harness and buy him new toys regularly and he's perfectly happy and active. If you can't put the effort into taking care of your cat then don't get a cat, retard
>>
>>2075880
Don't listen to the assholes here. Don't ask for help here.
Cats can be indoors or outdoors or wherever they want to be. If the bastard is an abuser, report him. There should be some organisations for welfare of animals, get help for your case. Don't let him off the hook.
>>
>>2076264

>smash his car up
>forced to pay for his car and get fucking criminal records
>shoot his windows
>get SWAT'd and spend 10 years in jail because you are shooting at people with a gun
>cat gets killed in a pen because it's a worthless mud breed and has no chance at rehoming

Do this. God please. Do this and realise that you are to blame for your problems.
>>
>>2080294

>your cat enters other peoples property and kills wildlife
>other people are assholes?
>>
>>2075880
>i know that my next door neighbor is the only one possessing such a weapon and is known animal abuser
more info on the abuser?
pics of your cat, timestamped?
>>
>>2080326
setting the faggot's house on fire might be easier and less risky at that point.
>>
>>2075899
Cats are loathed by everyone, they are infuriatingly annoying animals. Most who have the mental disease to want to own one have the decency to keep it in their own home so the cat doesn't fucking SHIT on other people's property. So do like everyone else here has said and keep the fucker indoors and clean the shit of your own cat up YOURSELF
>>
>>2078689
Proof cats are thick as shit and have tiny brains
>>
>>2080275
>cat harness

Sorry, no. Leave immediately and walk off the nearest cliff
>>
>OP goes to fuck with neighbor's car
>neighbor catches OP in the act
>neighbor's packing real heat
>driveway gets painted with OP's brains
>>
OP is mad because his neighbor got balls deep in his pussy.

Maybe this wouldn't happen if you weren't such a slut.
>>
>>2076302
>There is nothing wrong with destroying wildlife

go kill urself m8
>>
I just like how everybody in this thread was there and knows exactly where OP's cat was. How about making yourselves useful and posting some Powerball numbers since you're all psychic?
>>
>>2075888
Waste of trips.
>>
The perfect outcome of this would be op nervously and autistically damaging the neighbours car in some way, being caught then having a fine or some shit. So not only would the cat get wrecked for being a cunt, op would get rekt financially for being a beta fag lol

>Boo hoo my cat got shot for shitting on someone's property, I'm gonna bitch online about it

Fuck off
>>
i would have fucked his shit up if i were you. Ain't no body messing around with my animals.
>>
>>2075899
>4chan community
>>
>>2075899
Burn down his house
Kidnap his children
Lock them in your cave
Abuse them
Kill them
Burn the bodies
Rape the ashes
Burn them
>>
>>2075899
If you know you live right next door to an animal abuser why the fuck would you let ANY animal out unsupervised. Learn responsibility.
>>
>>2075881
this
>>
>>2075888
This.
>>
Hola
>>
>>2078926
this, pretty much. ignite that shit from afar and his car will melt the fuck down if it's properly placed. you might even make it explode if it hits the gas tank.

might wanna buy the ingredients in separate, distant places, at different times and as far as possible from your home, so you lower the odds of police knowing it was you. also, no credit, cash only and if you can, avoid electronics.
>>
>>2078926
>not just buying steel ball bearings
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.