[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do dogs actually taste good? I'm going to korea and I am
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 6BZhtju.jpg (58 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
6BZhtju.jpg
58 KB, 675x450
Do dogs actually taste good? I'm going to korea and I am going to try dog meat for the first time. I see a lot of predators, mainly big cats use canines as a source of food.

pic related. a dead wolf killed and eaten by a siberian tiger
>>
>>
Ask /ck/. On it's own it probably tastes like shit, but throw enough spices and flavoring it'll probably be fine.
>>
>>2075068
b8?

I'm not sure if it's just chinese people, but I'm pretty sure they cook the dogs alive to "get better flavour"
>>
>>2075077
That sounds so much like a fake media article
>>
Depends on what they fed it while it was alive. Herbivores typically taste better than meat eaters
>>
>>2075078
My understanding is they string them up and bash them with sticks to tenderize the meat.

http://koreandogs.org/

Probably tastes lean like kangaroo would be my guess. Or maybe a bit fattier like lamb.
>>
I doubt they taste very good, most meat eater don't.
>>
>>2075084
Here in my country there's a special recipe for cooking chicken that came from one of the native provinces. It involves beating a chicken's head while it's still alive so it's blood will clot and bunch up on the head so they can just cut the head off later and the chicken would have less blood.
>>
>>2075084
Please tell me this is some crazy peta like shit
>>
>>2075125
Chickens can't feel pain anyhow.
>>
>>2075206
not anymore
>>
GREAT THREAD YOU SICK FUCKS ROT IN HELL I HOPE YOU GET FUCKING RAPED AND DRUGGED WITH THE DEVILS BREATH I CAN SEE YOUR FATE NOW GOOD LUCK YOU SICK FUCK HAVE FUN IN GOOKIE HELL>>2075068 YOU WILL GET YOURS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.