[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
caught this in my basement, is it poison? should i kill its babies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
caught this in my basement, is it poison? should i kill its babies?
>>
Put it all under your pillow and the spider fairy will give you a quarter while you sleep.
>>
>>2071743
I LOVE QUARERS! D:
>>
>>2071739
Do you live in the US? If so yes, they are introduced.

It's a brown widow, basically the african version of the black widow.
>>
>>2071739
brown widow.
yes poison.
not aggressive tho
I would probably kill
>>
>>2071739
Spider= kill with fire. Burn those baby spiders as well.

Simply as that OP
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 322x363) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 322x363
>>2071766
>>2071791
I'm rooting for you, op
>>
Don't know what it is but you should try to stick that bitch into your pipe and smoke it up.
>>
>>2072583
DAAAMN that bitch must be hard to pack...Dough if it is posonous it would be worth it.
>>
We had an epidemic of brown widows pop up in the yard one year. Then one or two mud daubers arrived and wiped out the entire population in a couple of months.
>>
File: 1454048034975.jpg (11 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
1454048034975.jpg
11 KB, 219x200
>>2071739
>mfw someone actually posts a venomous spider on /an/
Am I being memed

Nigga that's a brown widow.
>>
>>2073680
>a venomous spider

As opposed to what, the one fucking family out of like a hundred that isn't?
>>
File: 1454132638213.gif (2 MB, 352x205) Image search: [Google]
1454132638213.gif
2 MB, 352x205
>>2073684
fine, I'll amend it, you daf sperg, a spider with a medically significant bite.

Oh, right, no one in their right fucking minds goes out of there way to say that, because that shit's unreasonable.
>>
Does anyone else remember that guy on /v/ who found a spiders nest in his Xbox?
>>
>>2071743
A great way to practice the people's elbow.
>>
>>2071819
Spiders are bros. They help the ecosystem.
Hornets can fuck right off though.
>>
File: spooky spider.jpg (2 MB, 3464x2848) Image search: [Google]
spooky spider.jpg
2 MB, 3464x2848
>>2073809
Here ya go
>>
>>2075278
>All those retards thinking that's an actual "spider nest"
>>
>While certainly not definitive, this evidence does suggest that the brown widow is likely to be more hostile and aggressive towards its relative, the black widow, than the black widow is towards it. If that proves to be true, humans may be positively affected because, over time, brown widows will aggressively eradicate and replace the black widows from the areas they inhabit, and since brown widows are less venomous than black widows, this may have the effect of making those areas safer.

You want to get overrun by black widows, OP?
Though black widows are nothing, even if you are bit. Even if you get bit and go to the hospital, they'll probably shrug at you and do something for the pain because they're largely non-lethal. If brown widows are less dangerous than that, then you'll be fine unless you're allergic.
>>
>>2075282
The poison/venom is the same strength, but the dosage given is less less for the brown widow. I didn't know that, now I do.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.