[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy my pitbull and indestructible toy >she destroys it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 1436126356467.jpg (50 KB, 413x449) Image search: [Google]
1436126356467.jpg
50 KB, 413x449
>buy my pitbull and indestructible toy
>she destroys it
>>
>>2066389
weclome too da clubb
>>
>>2066389
Go with Kong and JW brand toys. We have a Cane Corso Mastiff and a Rottweiler/Pit mix and it takes them a LONG ass time to destroy the stuff we give them.
chewy dot com is a pretty good place to get em.
>>
>>2066389
These may not be indestructible, but they come pretty close.
>>
>give yorkshire terrier dog toys
>she destroys them
>give her human toys
>hold up very well
>>
>>2066389

I just go to the local RSPCA and buy pillows/soft toys for my dog to tear to shreds. Cheap as fuck and giving money towards something I like. Plus you find some cool shit.
>>
>>2066389
My dog refuses to play with dog toys..or any toys really, he's just not playful.
But
Give him an actual fucking pillow and he goes CRAZY. We buy junk throws from thrifts and goodwill for him to rip up. It's the only thing he actually plays with.
As long as you supervise and take any stuffing he rips out as it comes out, it's good fun.
Luckily he knows the difference between pillows we GIVE him and pillows we USE.
>>
>Buy my pitbull an indestructible toy
>She mauls me to death
>>
>get my golden retreiver a red kong
>chews it in half in one day
>get him a black kong
>chews it in half in two days
I think my dog has adamantium teeth.
>suddenly rethink all that horseplay with him mouthing all over my hands and arms
G....good boy...
>>
>all the idiots in this thread who leave their dogs unattended with toys, then get surprised when the dogs destroy them

Toys are just for interaction and play, not for chewing. If you see your dog start to settle down into "chew mode", take the toy away and give it something it can actually chew on like a bully stick or antler.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
>>2066556
Time to go for the industrial blue Kongs sold only at the vet
>>
>give my border collie a nylabone
>she ignores it completely
>>
>>2066697
I bought my roommate's dog a small piece of antler. Expensive as shit. She loves it for the first two days, now it's garbage.

My old dog use to drop her rawhide bones in the toilet or water dish to make it soft to chew apart.
>>
>>2066389

Had this very issue.
Bought my dog the Nylabone wolf chew or whatever it was called. He widdled it down in a day or two.
Buy him a foot ball (like an actual null size NFL football), and he eats it.
Give up after a year of buying several toys for him to destroy and buy shitty dollarstore bpa free toys.
>7 years later and I still have them
He's really gentle with his toys now though. He licks all his toys instead of chewing them. Except pillows like >>2066540 this anons dog. My dog is bat shit for pillows.
>>
>>2066764
>She loves it for the first two days, now it's garbage
you mean now she doesn't want it, or she's ruined it?

my dog begged and pleaded and moaned and bitched for an antler in the store. when we got home he gnawed on it for about a half hour and was done. I was so fucking pissed. but he still picks it up intermittently and it's held up VERY well. he just has to be in the mood for it.
>>
>>2066790
>licks his toys
What the fuck.
>>
>>2066412
Yup. The Kong toys are decent. If your dog manages to chew through them just get a bigger size so it can't chew on it as effectively.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 610x813
>>2066389
>buy indestructible toys for my weak little dog
>she had them for months and loved them
>shitty cur mix comes over and destroys them in 20 seconds
>>
File: pitbull.png (110 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.png
110 KB, 446x299
>buy my pitbull a toy
>he makes shit songs with it
>>
>>2066805
like a woman with fancy jewelry "if i wear it all the time it'll get ruined." congratulations ya got your dog a special occasions toy.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 564x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 564x400
>>2066389
>owning a pitbull
>>
>>2066903
eh. he's happy with it when he has it. I don't mind. he's ruined a few toys, so I know it's held up well on its own, not because he doesn't chew on it 24/7
>>
>>2066894
That image is hilarious, would that be legal to do?
>>
>>2067032
Yeah, it doesn't cause the animal any harm.
>>
>>2066926
This.

Pits fucking suck.
>>
>>2067163
I meant more along the lines of If I walked it downtown would the inevitable thinskinned soccermom seeing "FUCK U" on my dog be able to press any form of charges?
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 299x299
>>2066926
>being a tripfag
>being a namefag with an edgy name
>>
>>2067272
No.
>>
>>2067272
I doubt it. You can wear shirts and shit with that on them, i doubt there are any different laws for having it shaved on the side of an animal.
>>
>>2066523
I go to the junk yard and buy moped tires.
>>
>>2067195
Well, you could always leave faggot
>>
>>2066556
>mouthing all over my hands and arms
I don't tolerate this crap to begin with.
>>
>>2067032
Probably, but look at the calendar on the wall.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.