[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby dolphin dies after being paraded on beach for photographs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8
File: 586.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
586.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/southamerica/argentina/12162352/Baby-dolphin-dies-after-being-paraded-on-beach-for-photographs.html
>>
If it makes you feel any better, it was probably fucked from the start. Theres something pretty wrong if a baby dolphin is just laying on the beach.
>>
Don't worry Dolphins can only engage in nociception.
>>
>>2065195
Pain stimuli from pressure? It's been awhile since my k101 k103 days
>>
File: 1349709745907.jpg (46 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1349709745907.jpg
46 KB, 500x400
I'm so fucking mad I share this shithole of a country with such a bunch of fucking retarded niggers.
Just look at the expression of stupidity on those people faces.

Poor dolphin.
>>
>>2065099
>argentina

not at all surprised shitskins kill a poor animal
>>
FUCKING RETARDED SHITSKIN NIGGERS GOD DAMMIT REMOVE SHITSKIN NOW JESUS CHRIST FUCK KILL ALL ARGENTINIAN NIGGERS GOD DAMN WHAT THE FUCK
>>
it actually died when they were finished parading it around on the beach

they left it on the beach instead of putting it in water
>>
this is why racism is okay
>>
Who the fuck cares what the fuck have dolphins done for people besides rape them
>>
>>2065397
I take it you hang around dolphins quite a bit. Seeing as it's the only way you can get laid.
>>
What is it with you lot and your racism? I find this upsetting, just like you do, but they're just shitty humans. The colour of their skin or where they're from indicates nothing. Sad.
>>
>>2065465
>The colour of their skin or where they're from indicates nothing. Sad.

back to >>>/tumblr/
>>
>>2065471
>back to le tumblr
>>
Japan would have just killed it anyway had it lived
>>
>>2065474
At least they would eat it...
>>
>>2065465
when it comes to animal abuse, /an/'s racism rivals that of /pol/
>>
>>2065465
Get out, there is no better predictor of a person than race period
>>
>>2067808
True, the moment you abuse an animal you lose all humanity in the eyes of /an/. So for that specific individual (who abused the animal) it's not racist to call the sociopathic subhuman piece of scum what they are.

However, to be quite honest, I have never seen it this bad before. I think we are getting some leakage from /pol/ Just check out the bonobo/chimp thread.
>>
>>2065465
Fuck off fatty
>>
>>2067808
I second this i fucking despise any culture thay abuses animals.
>>
The dolphin was dead already. They tried putting it back in the water but it just washed back up.
I was pissed at the idea too, but did none of you actually read the article?
>>
Hey OP who is a faggot. Shit dies. Sometimes that shit is relatively young. Get used to it. If you need a hug or the real world is too rough for you then go watch cartoons or something. May it's cetacean flesh return to the sea and nourish the bottom tiers of the food chain.
>>
huh
>>
>>2069127
I think you're just new.
>>
>>2070818
This doesn't give you a pass to be a retarded savage.
>>
Should parade this shitskins underwater. Fuckers.
>>
>>2070818
>>>/b/
>>
HOL UP
>>
File: 1451888995723.jpg (67 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451888995723.jpg
67 KB, 500x375
We must kill these people.
>>
>>2065099
But no one gives a shit when native americans slaughter eagles, that's not a big deal.

All of this pisses me off, fucking humans.
>>
>>2065475
Good, they need the mercury.
>>
>>2071450
they're grandfathered in since they've been slaughtering eagles for at least the last 9000 years.

but they don't usually slaughter them anymore. We take the ones that died of lead poisoning or windmill and give them those instead. I kinda doubt they've personally killed an eagle since the 1970's.
>>
>>2071456
No, there are a handful of native fucks that still hunt eagles. I would know, I work in wildlife rehab and my boss has told me some real horror stories. She's been doing this for thirty years. . .
>>
>>2071462
you would know better than me.

but then native americans are probably more endangered than eagles are.

I have a kid that's 1/4 native and he can't get tribal membership. Those fuckers are dying out every time they go outside the tribe for a mate with money. And it doesn't take much money to be better off than most Indians.
>>
>this thread again
IT WAS ALREADY DEAD
>>
And then you got all these argentiniens pretending to live in a decent country, believing they´re super duper on everything and going all butthurt ´cos the Falklands. Fuck you Argentina, fuck you Evita, putos negros
>>
File: dolphin-argentina-_3577253b[1].jpg (303 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
dolphin-argentina-_3577253b[1].jpg
303 KB, 620x387
>>2065263
>>2065280
all of the people in this picture are white
>>
>>2071837
>argentina
>"white"
>>
>>2065099
Who gives a fuck cetaceans are gonna be extinct in a million years anyway.
>be mammal
>live on land
>go back in the fucking ocean
>get smart
>no hands to use smarts
>completely fucked to wander the oceans forever
>>
>>2071849
Being smart obviously benefits them.
>>
>>2071463
>native Americans are endangered

Good, serves them right. I can't wait until the last one is thrown in prison or shot.
>>
File: Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg (468 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Native-American-Day-Pictures-1.jpg
468 KB, 1440x900
>>2072012
you're thinking of native africans.

we're talking about native americans.
>>
>>2072021
Not the guy you're responding to but if you've ever been to an Indian reservation, or hell, lived in the southwest you'd know that feathers are bigger dindus than blacks.
>>
>>2071462
Actually, you're wrong. It's highly illegal to hunt birds of prey here in the U.S. Or at least in my state (Nevada) we actually saw on the news recently that a (at least partially) native american was arrested for doing such.
>>
>>2073670
Not that anon, but I'm literally within driving distance of a Reservation. The ones here are pretty alright folks. They genuinely care more about the local environment than anyone else. I fucking love how butthurt they get over assholes who throw trash out their car windows while driving, like lit cigarette butts.

We live in the fucking desert, and douchebags think it's perfectly fine to throw something that can start a god damn fire out their cars.

Besides, you're probably just another redneck white trash hick who is jelly that delicious red skin men are more well hung than you.
>>
>>2073736
Not where I live. The boss told me she once had to euthanize a hawk, because some savages decided to cut her fucking feet off and leave her for dead.

I don't have hatred for many people, but I really hate people that mutilate animals in the name of religion.
>>
File: get ready.jpg (12 KB, 365x280) Image search: [Google]
get ready.jpg
12 KB, 365x280
>>2065263
we are not niggers, but i recognize that we are so fucking retarded... i'm argentinian. the correct term is "negros de mierda".
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.