[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which dog breed has the most insufferable owners, and why is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Which dog breed has the most insufferable owners, and why is it pitbulls?
>>
trolling aside I agree. it's either niggers who buy them becuase they look tough and don't train them, or annoying pitbull apologist women who keep sharing vids of pitbulls with kittens or some shit and writing "careful, that pit might viciously attack you with kisses!"
>>
Pugs
>>
owners of really obscure/uncommon special snowflake breed dogs. they never shut the fuck up
>>
People who buy yappy breeds in apartments and never shut them up. I timed my neighbor's dog once. He barked for over 8 hours nonstop. Literally, not figuratively, literally over 8 hours of not even 5 seconds of rest. How the thing wasn't coughing blood all the time I'll never know
>>
people who buy sickly purebred mill puppies foe incredible amounts of money
>>
>>2060717
Small dog owners who never train their dogs and think little "Precious" can do no wrong.
>>
>>2060717
>why is it pitbulls
Because at some point their reputation became a self-fulfilling prophecy, with all manner of lower-class retards buying them for home defense/pitfighting and raising them to be monsters. Plus their uglier than sin so nobody who wanted a real dog would ever jump for one.
>>
>>2060719
Next time I talk to my aunt and uncle I'll tell them that they are whiny niggers. They'll laugh their asses off. You are right nigs are horrible dog owners. I'm not as bothered by the sappy morons as long as they raise the dogs correctly.
>>
anyone with a wolfdog or thinks they have one

objectively the fucking worst
>>
>>2060884
do the world a favor and eat the sausage instead hombre
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 400x366
>>2060884
>>
>>2060717
i love pitbulls but god damn most of their owners are shitty. mainly black people in ghetto neighborhoods buy them and leave them chained up in their backyard.
>>
>>2060768
I've wanted to punt "Precious"'s owners into traffic.
>>
>>2060721
Any owners of inbred dogs tbqh.
>>
Correction, which owners are the most insufferable? /an/
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.