[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who shouldn't own pets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Going to put this in greentext because I don't want to make it long.

>guy I know is fucking immature as shit
>dates my friend and he's sexist as hell
>26 yrs old
>all he cares about are cars and buying new cars and upgrading his car
>goes through cars like a hoe goes through men
>gf is sick and at my house
>where is he? fucking with his car
>I'll get to the point
>so he has this german shep mix
>very very high energy
>aggressive towards certain races
>hasn't been trained
>on a chain
>this dog tugs at the chain so hard he does a mid-air spin each time
>his poor neck
>doesn't get socialized much or messed with at all
>only goes out to feed him
>anon, so when did you get this dog?
>a year ago and he got it simply bc he "loves german shepherds"
>he has an ex who rescues dogs
>she has a purebred german shepherd who was rescued from abuse
>anon takes in dog and sweeps his old dog to the side
>mfw dogs aren't cars
>mfw he's going to drop the dog off if he can't find a home for him

I obviously can't report this, as there is nothing any cop can do. He feeds him and gives him shelter. I really don't know if he will drop the dog off out in the country but he has done this before apparently. There is a Chow dog running loose as a stray that he had let loose and I've called the cops a few times to pick it up as it has been aggressive toward dogs. The cops who come tell me to catch it as they don't have the equipment. Wut? This is how retarded my town is. And people like him are plenty.

>if you have any similar stories, feel free to pitch in
>>
anyone that doesn't have a tie out stake or fence, or doesn't keep them on a leash when they go out with it
>>
>pic related, kinda looks like his dog
>>
>>2058206
Also, he's leeching off my friends grandpa. They both kinda are, but she's close to her grandpa. They live there for free. Ask money from him. Sprung this dog on him last second. They guy is pretty much dying. He says he's keeping the dog inside but its only a matter of time before he chains him up too. And as far as I know, this guy has never taken an animal to the vet.

Also likes to joke about this time he ran over a cats leg. Almost killed my kitten and laughed about it. At my house. In my living room. She ran under a rocking chair recliner and he wouldn't get up. Almost rocked back on her head.

Fuck this guy.
>>
>>2058206
>>2058223
>because I don't want to make it long.
>Also, he's leeching off my friends grandpa
>And
>Also
Yeesh too much back story
You are too involved with shit people. Mind your own business. If you really cared, you'd take the dog in and re-home him yourself.
>Almost killed my kitten
>At my house.
>In my living room.
Don't let shit people in your home. It's really that simple. It's a wonder how you haven't come to such obvious conclusions all on your own, anon. Jesus.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.