[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/ I think my dog is really sick and she keeps throwing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x2448
Hey /an/ I think my dog is really sick and she keeps throwing up a thick siliva substance and I can't take her anywhere because I don't have a car and I'm home alone. I think I might have to put her down soon /an/
She is currently resting and breathing a little faster than normal
Pic related it's her
>>
Color of vomit? Eating? drinking?
>>
>>2057056
Slightly pinkish but has stopped for about 15 minutes. She eats wet pedigree blended with a little water since she can't chew and just regular water but she doesn't drink it often
>>
>>2057058
Is she eating and drinking at all? Could be blood mixed in the vomit, which could account for the thickness,or food, depending on its color. You should try and call someone, get them to take you to the vet ASAP. Also, call the vet and let them know what's going on, ask questions, etc.
>>
>>2057065
I called the local emergency vet and asked what I can do or what was going on and they didn't help me. It's a 95 dollar fee and I can't go anywhere until tomorrow
>>
>>2057068
Call other vets? If nobody is willing to help you get to a vet then you'll have to wait it out until tomorrow and basically hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
>>
>>2057071
I don't have the money to goto a vet. I'm flat broke sadly
>>
>>2057072
Dunno about your area, but some vets around my area will work with you if you're strapped for cash. (payment plans and such). If there's nothing you can do, you'll have to wait and hope she is ok.
>>
>>2057074
Sadly I think I might have to wait it out until my mom gets home
>>
>>2057075
So what kind of advice are you looking for exactly?
>>
>>2057077
Just anything that could possibly help her feel better
>>
>>2057080
A trip to the vet would probably help.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.