[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Earlier today, when I was taking my dog for a walk, she suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-02-05 18.19.11.jpg (2 MB, 1632x1222) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-05 18.19.11.jpg
2 MB, 1632x1222
Earlier today, when I was taking my dog for a walk, she suddenly stopped. I tried to get her to keep going, but then she just laid down, and wouldn't get up.

Eventually i had to get my parents to come in their car and take her home, and we were able to get her into the house, but we had to semi-carry her, because it seemed like one of her rear legs was limping. It's weird, because she wasn't acting that way at all before the walk, and she doesn't appear to have stepped on anything bad.

I'm scared to think she may be dying. I know she's 13 years old, but...fuck.

What should I do, anons?
>>
>>2055890
Take her to the vet..?
>>
>>2055890
Go to the veterinarian, faggit.
>>
>>2055890
Keep a close eye on her, make sure she has the food and water that she needs. If she gets worse or stays about the same, bring her to a damn vet.

If she seems fine and gets back up - she's probably fine. She is a senior dog and chances are she might just have gotten tired. It happens. She's old.
>>
she looks to be a lab, does she have hip dysplasia. labs are notorious for that. they also have a very high pain tolorance, so if she is hurting you likely wont know until it gets to be a limp. please get her checked out and feed her glucosamine pills of about 500mg as they are just about right, and that will help the joints. also its all natural so its not like meds. try to keep her down as well to rest it but if she does get excited, say for a stranger, just try to keep her calm.
>>
that sounds equally adorable and worrying

don't worry I don't think she dying but maybe something that is making it uncomfortable or painful to walk

good luck pupper
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.