[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What breed of dog should I get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Goldie Santa.jpg (25 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
Goldie Santa.jpg
25 KB, 255x198
I live in an apartment at the moment but I want a dog.
I would walk it everyday and most likely I would go running with it
But I go to school everyday and I would not want my dog to get lonely and sometimes I cant go outside with him at all
I would like something like a Labrador Retiver or a Borderline Collie looks wise.
Wat do?
The dog should be as low maintenance as possible
>>
>>2053786
>lab
>border collie
>low maintenance
why wouldn't you be able to take your dog out for at least an hour every day?
>>
>>2053803
I could do that, I never said I wouldnt
The main problem is that I live in an apartment and I am not sure if that is enough space for my dream dog.
Some days I would need to keep him alone in the apartment
>>
>>2053786
Sounds like you shouldn't get a dog if your first ideas for an apartment dog includes fucking border collies and labs. I mean, have you really done ANY fucking research aside from Google image searches to check what looks cute?
>>
>>2053786
Google it
>>
>>2053786

Get a cat you tard.
>>
>>2053983
>implying they're competent enough not just to feed it friskies and throw it outside into the street
From the sound of this person, I doubt it. They should go with a fish, if they can even handle getting a big enough tank for a betta.
>>
>>2053786
border collie owner here

they are very high maintenance working dogs and keeping them as a pet is difficult.

companion breeds exist for a reason. you should look into those imo.
>>
>>2053988
What's it like keeping them as a pet? Is it a coincidence that half of them that I meet seem to be somewhat neurotic?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo
>>
>>2053987
Lol OP can play Neko Atsume instead
>>
>>2054082
Fuck that video, it's total click sit garbage and very one sided.
Some purebreeds are indeed fucked up, like the chow chow, with the wrinkles and inside out eyelids, and the Bulldogs that have to get surgery to give birth. And pugs.... Uuugh:(
But he totally fails to mention the healthier breeds. And that there are in fact healthy pures, like border collies, shiba inus, and tons of others that all you have to do is look up a reputable breeder that breeds for the better, and you have a good one.
Fuck that autistic memer.
>>
>>2053786
Adopt a senior (6+) rough/smooth collie. They are not as high maintenance and hyper as border collies. And collies are lazy when they get older. No matter what kind of do you get though you need to walk them everyday or else they WILL get fat.
>>
>BORDERLINE COLLIE
Kek. BPD
>>
>>2054032
It's because people like OP buy them and shove them into poorfag apartments.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.