[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im looking to get a per chameleon and was wondering if a 24”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: natural_terrarium_medium_set.jpg (114 KB, 590x434) Image search: [Google]
natural_terrarium_medium_set.jpg
114 KB, 590x434
im looking to get a per chameleon and was wondering if a 24” x 18” x 24” terrarium tank will be enough for one
>>
>>2053541
You need an all screen enclosure for chams. They need the airflow and glass freaks them out (they're scared of their reflections).
>>
>>2053575
thanks atleast i know before i rush out and get one and made a mistake.
also are there any other friendly easy to take care of reptiles that would be sutable in a 24” x 18” x 24” tank? a reptile thats good to handle
>>
>>2053584
Chameleons are not easy to care for. You should not get one unless you already have experience in reptile care and have the time to properly care for them.
>>
>>2053584
Crested gecko
They're really squirrely when they're young though.
>>
>>2053652
You're not fooling anyone evading that ban bugguy
>>
>>2053667
?
>>
>>2053667
just looked crested geckos up they seem easy enough to take care of and are suitable for my tank
>>
>>2053667
I'm not bug guy.
I just own a crested gecko and they're really easy to care for.
>>
OP, you can get Pygmy Chameleons if you want them to be in a glass enclosure.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.