[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FYI!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160131_224259.jpg (91 KB, 768x625) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160131_224259.jpg
91 KB, 768x625
February is National Pet Dental month. Ask your veterinarian if they are offering any discounts on dentals this month!
>>
>>2051591
Actually it's Black History Month
>>
You know, if you fed your pet a species-appropriate diet they probably wouldn't be suffering from poor dental hygiene.
>>
I brush my doggo's teeth just about every night. Do you, anons?
>>
>>2052269
Don't matter.
>>
Don't fall for the "non-anesthetic dentals", and make sure the hospital you are having your pet's dental procedure performed at does dental radiographs.
>>
>>2053403
True that.

And just FYI -- Even if you feed your dog the appropriate food, it may need a dental. Its important to do to help prevent heart disease and also other issues. Also it might help with their gross breath.
>>
>>2051591

What the fuck is happening in this thread.

If you don't feed your pets bullshit food their teeth will be completely fine. Unless they have a genetic disposition to weak enamel.
>>
>>2053989
Or they are a small dog.

Work in a vet clinic. Hear the lectures all the time. What experience do you have?
>>
>>2053384
If you're an American, then that's a very disingenuous thing to say.
>>
>>205403
They are being honest. No one gives a shit about that anymore. Its always got to be about damn black people. They have taken everything else back. They can't have 4chan too!
>>
>>2054038
You must not be an American, cuz literally no one cares. Not even black people
>>
>>2054517
Confirmed.

Also not black and don't care
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.