[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not Cactui, but CactUS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
I bought a cactus at the home depot only to find that the flowers were hot glued on to her. (I named her Petunia) Home depot refused to put a sign up about the lie they are selling nor would they talk to their third party vender, cactuscollection.com

These monsters damaged a perfectly good and lovely cactus and made a profit off of it.

I'm fucking pissed.
>>
>>2051138

Yeah, it's lame. Supposedly they sell better with the hot glued flowers.
>>
Of course it will sell better, if you lie saying its something it's not people would be more likely to get it.
>>
>>2051138

Would they let you return it?

If you want, put it up on facebook and send a message to them. You never know, may get some decent exposure.
>>
>>2051157

heh, I sent them a letter too about it.
>>
>>2051161
I don't have the receipt and frankly I dont feel comfortable about giving the plant back to them. Plus I cut the flowers off because I had a real big problem about just leaving the flowers on to make a point. Here's the aftermath
>>
And the before for those intrested
>>
Ikr I bought one because I thought it was the most healthy only to find out the flowers were fake!
>>
I thought the elderly were the only ones to fall for the fake cactus flowers.
>>
>>2051193
When buying a plant I wasnt expecting to have crap glued on it. I dunno about you, but maybe I missed that Planet Earth episode when they talked about plants needing other plants hot glued onto it for it's survival.
>>
If you can't tell a flower is fake and glued on before you buy it that means it does not matter because you're so ignorant you're going to kill it fast no matter what. Try to be less dumb all the time
>>
>>2051201
The flower was real, or atleast pretty real. When pulling the pedals out there was shades of white and brown at the end. I'm not saying I'm some plant expert. But just feel like Home Depot needs to inform their customers that they're selling plants with shit hot glued on them
>>
>>2051196
They've been spray painting and putting glitter onto plants forever. Just be happy you've got something that salvageable.
>>
>>2051236
So I called the Home Depot and they were quick to give me a 10 dollar gift card for my troubles. But I still demands that I felt lied to and that they need to atleast post a sign stating that what they are selling is a lie.
>>
>America
>>
>>2051824

It gets much worse.
>>
that's modern culture for you. Absolutely zero respect for life.
>>
Amy pls go
>>
>>2051831
Like tillandsias hot glued into refridgerator magnet pots to rot, or be crippled by losing three parts of the rosette.
>>
>>2051157
couldnt you have made a normal complaint instead of roleplaying as an autist? christ
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.