[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my cat as fat as possible without killing it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 122530930_6e16f1eb5c[1].jpg (48 KB, 385x450) Image search: [Google]
122530930_6e16f1eb5c[1].jpg
48 KB, 385x450
How do I make my cat as fat as possible without killing it?

This is a really important question.
>>
>>2050367
find the nozzle to inflate and then blow him up.
>>
File: 1396626091296.gif (2 MB, 188x225) Image search: [Google]
1396626091296.gif
2 MB, 188x225
>>2050369
Fuck off dobson
>>
>>2050369
I'm afraid that might not work very well with the "without killing it" part.
Also, I'd prefer a permanent solution.
Thank you for your input nonetheless.
>>
>>2050367
Don't do that. That's bad for it.
>>
You are a bad person for this
>>
I too would like to know how to do this

I let my cat eat out of the bag of cat food but she still won't eat enough to get fat as fuck, should I put some raw fat in the food? I'm scared it might spoil the entire bag though because its not refrigerated

Fat cats are the cutest
>>
>>2050738
>>2050367

1) you cannot make your cat fat without killing it slowly, just like you can't be a fat human without killing yourself slowly.

2) why would you even want your cat to be fat?
>>
>>2050743
Because fat cats are cute
>>
>>2050746
but that is not a very good reason?
it's animal abuse to let your dog, cat, bunny, whatever get too fat
>>
>>2050367
Do like my brother does and keep his food bowl filled to the brim with dry food all the time.
>>
>>2050772
It's for my enjoyment, not yours. You have no right to criticize my choice in how I keep my pet.
>>
>>2050780
yes i have? you are purely selfish in your wish of making your cat fat, and that is abuse, when you do something you know is wrong solely for your own amusement
>>
>>2050780
i like how you don't response because you know it's wrong as hell
you don't wish your pet to be over weight
>>
>>2050780
We absolutely do have a right. You're making a creature that depends on you for its survival suffer harm for no other reason than it amuses you. You're a shit person.
>>
>>2050791
i agree with him!
>>2050780
persons like you shouldn't be allowed to own cat's or any other animal
>>
Making your cat fat will kill it slowly regardless as in cut off about 5-10 years of its life from the imminent health problems that come with obesity
>>
What is this thread.
>>
>>2050810
it's a thread with two retards that wish to make their cats fat because they think it's cute.
and a bunch of people telling them they are stupid because of this
>>
I can almost smell the amount of female in this thread
>>
>>2050780
please go outside and get hit by a truck

thanks
>>
>>2050816
because females like fat cats?

i don't understand your claim?
>>
>>2050367
gotta have me a good lasaga
>>
>>2050780
Drink bleach and die faggot
>>
>>2050818
Because only females would fall for this bait
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.