[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what my dog has on her paw? Im freaking out :(
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 20160130_000924.jpg (4 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
20160130_000924.jpg
4 MB, 4160x3120
Does anyone know what my dog has on her paw? Im freaking out :(
>>
Zombie Mycelium.
>>
>>2049587
>dry skin cells
>dirt
>cancer obviously

On a more serious note, you should explain her symptoms. Like, does it itch? Does she bite at it? Painful?
>>
Might be a warty thing. probably not a big deal but i'd still take them in.
>>
stick them fingers in that wet cunt of yours
>>
>>2049587
Its a callus you trolling and/or retarded faggot

you can literally pick it off yourself or go waste your fag dollars at the vet
>>
>>2049821
>/vetsonly/
>>
If it's just a callous you can file it off with a basic nail filer, but you haven't provided much info on what it feels like or how your dog reacts to it.
>>
>>2049587
The dog has friendly growths, yet you do not. You are terribly sad!
>>
File: nm0278741[1].jpg (12 KB, 241x281) Image search: [Google]
nm0278741[1].jpg
12 KB, 241x281
>>2049871
>>
>>2049587
It might be a callous or just a slight fungal infection, if thats the case it will have the smell. If it spreads i would take her to the vet.
>>
>>2049587
Soak the paw in a cup of warm saltwater. The same kind of saltwater you use to rinse your mouth out when you have a sore throat.
>>
your dog has nail polish on it that's it
>>
it looks like the pad was scraped off. she'll need to grow it back. pls take to vet
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.