[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are animal blood sports illegal? Is it more the illegal gambling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7
File: dog-fight[1].jpg (48 KB, 550x353) Image search: [Google]
dog-fight[1].jpg
48 KB, 550x353
Why are animal blood sports illegal? Is it more the illegal gambling behind them, or are people actually concerned about animals?

Cock fighting is illegal in most developed countries, bullfighting is under attack, dog fighting is super illegal, and even hare coursing, letting your dog chase rabbits, is illegal in many countries.

Are these laws necessary?
>>
>>2049397
(you)
>>
>>2049397
;>>2049399
Literally Shrekt

On an unrelated note, who the fuck grabs someone else's takeout, eats 8 of the 11 Kung Pow shrimp, and then brings it back?

Do network presidents really eat stranger's food?
>>
>>2049397
No they are not necessary . I fight chickens and I love the sport. I don't care for dog fighting but I don't stop others from doing it.
>>
>>2049397
I think with dog fighting its the having dangerous dogs around
>>
>>2049423
You're not welcome here, you disgusting third-world brown person. Cockfighting isn't a sport no matter what anybody says, and that will never change. It's just blatant animal abuse that sick cunts like you get off watching.
>>
>>2049397
Just put those retards into the ring themselves, let them fuck each other up. Shame that there is universal healthcare in most sane places though.
>>
>>2049456
>>>2049423
>You're not welcome here, you disgusting third-world brown person. Cockfighting isn't a sport no matter what anybody says, and that will never change. It's just blatant animal abuse that sick cunts like you get off watching.
>you
>>
File: niggersisatryptic.jpg (62 KB, 1023x709) Image search: [Google]
niggersisatryptic.jpg
62 KB, 1023x709
>>2049412
ma nigga just got Wasserman'd
>>
I fight insects desu
>>
>>2049464
>you
>>
>>2049456
I'm sorry you must have me confused with someone who actually give a fuck about what you think and feel about Cockfighting. And no I'm not brown. Why don't you go and start a mambo Pamby feels thread.
>>
>>2049469
have you checked out japanese bug fights?
>>
>>2049477
no, I just put ants against grasshoppers type of thing
>>
>>2049474
I still think you're a nigger, if that's any condolence.
>>
>>2049489
>>>2049474
>I still think you're a nigger, if that's any condolence.
>you
>>
>>2049489
It's ok, I think you're an Animal Rights hurt feelings Bitch if it's any consolation.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (288 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
edgy.jpg
288 KB, 900x600
>>2049474
>>2049499
I understand that you won't change your ways because you're an ignorant poorfag foreigner who gets a boner watching farm animals kick each other in some third-world country shithole, but it is good to let you know that because of this, you will always be at least a little less likable than you would be if you minded your own business in your illiterate, rundown shantyhouse without betting money on watching birds fight
>>
>>2049510
I understand that you have literally no idea of what you are taking about. And you literally have no knowledge about fighting chicken breeds. And literally no knowledge of or about human history. All that I can forgive as your own ignorance. However the whole bought into animal feelings bullshit ? I worry about people like you trying to fuck my dogs and horses.
>>
File: 1392953453744.jpg (17 KB, 329x281) Image search: [Google]
1392953453744.jpg
17 KB, 329x281
>>2049520
>throws around "literally" as a filler word
>starts grunting about "muh chicken breeds" (when in the world was that ever even brought up?)
>"it's part of our rich cultural history as human beings!"
>it used to be publicly okay to burn someone alive if you thought they were a witch
>calls me ignorant

also

>you have a general respect for other living things
>"YOU MUST WANT TO FUCK THEM LOL"

How did you even figure out how to operate a keyboard?
>>
>>2049530
> Starts slightly changing the subject ie: filler word as this signifys not knowing what he's talking about.
> Sidesteps "Chicken breeds" with arrogant remark further giving away ignorance.
> Further deviates from subject with historical witch burning remark.
> thinks people who fight chickens have no respect for other living things further delving into ignorance.
Yup Animal Rights Pussy detected.
Muh feels ! Muh animal feels !
>>
>>2049548
> Starts slightly changing the subject ie: filler word as this signifys not knowing what he's talking about.
Just to show what an idiot you are making yourself out to be
> Sidesteps "Chicken breeds" with arrogant remark further giving away ignorance.
I don't think that even you understand what you're saying
> Further deviates from subject with historical witch burning remark.
and I quote
>"And literally no knowledge of or about human history."
brought up by you, my intelligent friend
> thinks people who fight chickens have no respect for other living things further delving into ignorance.
Oh I'm sorry. It's my mistake, thinking that somebody with a pastime that involves placing bets on which chicken will kill the other chicken first would have respect for the dignity of life.

You're raising an animal for the sole purpose of throwing it in a ring with another aggressive animal and watching them fight to the death. Tell me that's respecting the animal.

Please stop posting
>>
>>2049474
cockfighting is so fucking trashy. making birds fight eachother.. for what? to get drunk and watch? to gamble on? to get macho points from your buddies? get some less ghetto hobbies
>>
>>2049557
Boo hoo hoo the Chickens are fighting
Cry a little louder for me.
Honestly you are the one who needs to quit whining about something you.........wait for it....... Literally know absolutely nothing accept what other animal rights moral fangs have told you.
>>
>>2049558
Na Fuck you I'll keep my hobby.
>>
>>2049548
I guess you think outlawing child abuse or rape is a pussy thing too. it's almost like a developed society doesn't like killing or torturing others for no reason. certainly not for some idiot's drunken amusement or otherwise worthless pass time
>>
File: 1393804520551.jpg (22 KB, 215x481) Image search: [Google]
1393804520551.jpg
22 KB, 215x481
>>2049563
>Boo hoo hoo the Chickens are fighting Cry a little louder for me.
Your well thought-out and on-the-point argumentative abilities truly are as impressive as they are astonishing. Maybe instead of cockfighting you could join a debate team instead, put those well-tuned skills to use?

And I'm so so sorry that I'm no expert. I'm sure once you explain all the beauties of your ghetto blood sport I will truly be able to understand what a wonderful cultural phenomenon it is.
>>
>>2049570
This argument is not one and the same with Cockfighting. They are two entirety different things.
>>
>>2049581
Shhhhhhhhhhhh ! You're protesting a bit much. If I didn't know any better id say you were interested in seeing one.
>>
>>2049585
Your replies are getting better with each consecutive post.
>>
>>2049583
>implying cockfighting ISNT just a worthless pass time for drunk ghetto idiots
>implying cockfighting isn't centered around torture and violence just for amusement

oh yeah, can't forget how they cut off one of the roosters toes and replace it with a steel barb so it can more easily maim or kill their opponents. such class and not sadistic at all
>>
>>2049583
The distaste stems from the same reason.
Distaste of making things suffer needlessly (or, for bugguy, harming and stressing things needlessly)
>>
>>2049590
> cut off toes ?
No toes have ever been cut off idiot.
>>
>>2049588
My replies are getting boarder with each post.
>>
>>2049601
>boarder
Did Mr. Chicken kick you in the head one too many times now?
>>
>>2049590
>>2049594
Look, gamefowl and domestic chickens are two different birds. Granted most domestic chickens come from gamebirds. Here is the difference. Gamefowl are born or hatched with aggressive tendencies already ingrained in them. They are not trained to fight. The fight is already in them. Gamefowl do not coexist with each other. And sometimes the hen and rooster don't coexist either. Yes the birds fight ferociously. And yes yhey don't even feel pain like domestic birds do either. Domestic chickens on the other hand only fight to establish a pecking order. And yes it would be cruel to force them to fight. Gamefowl do not need to be forced to fight.
>>
>>2049606
Bored idiot ! You're boring me !
Honestly I should learn not to try to do this on my phone.
>>
>>2049616
I'm sorry that I'm the idiot, mr boarder. And I would find no issue if you just got so bored that you stopped posting and defending your primitive ghetto trash blood sport.

There's a lot of things you should learn.
>>
You guys are fags.

Be quiet.
>>
>>2049625
Oh oh uh oh you like totally changed my mind ! I feel a change comming on.
Nope.
Na pal it is you who has a lot to learn
>>
>>2049635
Then teach me your advanced cultural ways, sensei
>>
File: Dexter the cat 3.jpg (204 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Dexter the cat 3.jpg
204 KB, 500x500
>>
>>2049397
Both.
I'm not going to debate what laws are necessary, so yes.
>>
>>2049612
To purposefuly breed animals into a way that their natural self preserving instincts are degenerated, is a form of cruelty on it's own.
The claim that they don't feel pain like other chicken do, is baseless.
>>
>>2049645
Fuck it, I bet 5000 pesos on the spotted one.
>>
>>2049612
Do you actually think this changes the argument? Putting them in an arena is artificial as fuck of a situation.
>>
Christ /an/, why to drive home youre a bunch of overly emotional women/limp wristed men. Ill gladly bump this dumb thread to see you all get baited and triggered some more.
>>
>>2049677
way*
>>
>>2049677
I don't know, sometimes it's enjoyable to argue. Besides looking at shit like US politics it's sometimes really, really hard to say who is serious, and it may be also safer to just assume they are.
>>
>>2049682
> Secretly a dog fighter.
>>
>>2049677
>Hur why do animal lovers care about animals

Dude. Get your shit together.
>>
>>2049645
that looks dope
>>
LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Is2G4gISa4s
>>
>>2051118
I'm not okay with dog fighting, but i'm totally cool with this
>>
Guys, what about beta fish fighting? Is it even entertaining?
>>
>>2049423
>I fight (animal perceived as inferior) but I don't like ("pet" animal) fighting because I'm easily manipulated by society telling me it's okay to abuse anything that isn't a pet
>>
>>2049563
Even if it weren't Inhumane, it's still a nigger sport. It's not /an/'s fault you're a nigger ape who can only be amused by violence. Go back to trying to find out which one of your uncles is your dad.
>>
>>2049677

It's literally an animal and nature board.

Please, "real men" fucking cry about sports and spend all day bitching, are they also pussies?

Don't confuse passion with being a bitch you faggot.
>>
>>2049423
You just proved that they are necessary because retards like you exist.
>>
Cock fighting is not that bad
>>
>>2049481
used to do this as a child. would also collect a large group of ants from one colony and put them near a rival colony. good times
>>
>>2051315
Dog fighting isn't that bad either, by those standards
>>
>>2051318
I did that this summer. I'm 24.
>>
>>2051320
yeah but birds are dumb and we eat chickens anyway
>>
>>2051320
Look at this video>>2051118
unlike dogfighting, the cockfight ends when one backs down and exits the ring. No serious injuries cause, well, their chickens. Dogs fighting almost always ends in blood. There aren't supposed to be survivors
>>
>>2051327
the guy in the pink shirt has blood on his hands after picking the bird up
>>
>>2049598
look it up
>>
>>2051383
I've heard they attach razor blades to the feet
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.