[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does my cat constantly cry and scratch at the carpet outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1450195252958.jpg (130 KB, 484x461) Image search: [Google]
1450195252958.jpg
130 KB, 484x461
Why does my cat constantly cry and scratch at the carpet outside my door?

Half the time he just goes in, rubs against my legs for a minute, then scratches to get back out

Pic unrelated, wasn't able to find anything else with an animal in it
>>
>>2043777
Our cat does the same thing, we think its because he wants to have the ability to go where he pleases regardless of if he feels like being there at the time.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 261x192
he's worried about you

masturbation and idleness are the road to a bad end
>>
My cat does that to my basement door. She'll meow at the door until I open it, she peeks inside, and then trots off, only to return 30 minutes later and repeat the cycle.
>>
>>2043777
He is horny.
Paddle his bottom to make his urges go away.

Like so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SF7G9UjVi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6a8T5Z5wkk
>>
>>2044116
Basically this. My cat will scratch and meow at any door that's shut. When you open it for him he'll go in, sniff around for 30 seconds and then leave again. Cat's are just weird.
>>
Might be bored. Might hear someone in the room and wants to know who it is. Might want attention but is the kind of cat that gets its fill quickly.
>>
Can geese actually vomit like that?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.