[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/! I don't know if this is the right place for thus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1.png (34 KB, 134x145) Image search: [Google]
1.png
34 KB, 134x145
Hey /an/! I don't know if this is the right place for thus but I need a quick advice on my cat.
My kitty has just got back home a few days ago after being missing out for more than two weeks.
He has two big abscesses on his head that "popped" yesterday without me touchingit. They seem quite bad.
What should I do? I can't go see a vet at the moment and probably won't in a week.
Pls halp
>>
>>2042641
I've had cats with similar problems. Those things won't heal on their own, they need to be cleaned out by a vet. Like seriously, they'll ooze and stink for months or years if you don't do something about them.

see a vet. It's not a big deal. Here in the US I think I paid $90 last time this happened. The vet will clean it out and give the aminal some antibiotics. Totally worth the money.
>>
Keep your cat indoors where it won't get into fights with other animals, contract diseases and oozing, rotting abscesses. The likely hood of more vet bills for an outdoor cat is significantly higher than that for an indoor one, and if you absolutely must feel the need to let your cat outdoors so you don't have to take care of it as much - the very least you should be able to do is be able to provide proper vet care for when you expose it to unnecessary and often devastating risks.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.