[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My 12 week old puppy keeps on eating rocks and wood chips from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: Kong-Bone-500px.jpg (76 KB, 800x560) Image search: [Google]
Kong-Bone-500px.jpg
76 KB, 800x560
My 12 week old puppy keeps on eating rocks and wood chips from our garden.

Does anyone have any experience and advice with this? I keep finding small rocks in her poop. She digs them out of the ground, then runs away with them and eats it before I can catch her. She just puked a large rock and a bunch of bits of wood on her bed and whined a little then went back to sleep. I'm terrified something will get lodged into her intestines.
>>
Don't leave her unattended outside until she outgrows that this. It's normal for puppies to put fucking everything in their mouths, it's kind of their thing. You know where she's getting stuff, so just be present and prevent it.
>>
>>2042014
>puked a large rock
>terrified something will get lodged into her intestines
Dude, you need to be terrified about the damage that these rocks have on her esophagus and stomach as well. You need to walk her around your yard and scold her every rock she gets. The only reason something could go wrong is because you haven't been watching her. Yes, this means fucking stalking your dog to ensure it doesn't die.
>>
>>2042023
>>2042026
This. Puppies are like toddlers, they will try to kill themselves on a startlingly regular basis. You signed up for this OP, be responsible and do your job as a pet owner.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.