[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why does my cat like rubbing her face on my feet? its near constant.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 20160118_133052.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
20160118_133052.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1600
why does my cat like rubbing her face on my feet?
its near constant. she also bites (without biting down, more like teethes) me all the time.
>>
>>2040625
ur cat has a foot fetish. it is the most common fetish
>>
>>2040625
Mine does that to my legs and she gently bites my fingers when I'm playing with her. I'd say it's normal behavior and she just likes you.
>>
>>2040625
She wants the D
>>
Cats have scent glands on their cheeks, that's why they rub their cheeks on everything to mark them.

Your feet are likely a smellier area of your body and she wants to leave her scent there.

TL;DR: Your feet probably stink and your cat wants them to smell like her because she's claiming you as her property, as cats are wont to do.
>>
>>2040694
see i thought this was the case but it hasnt ever stopped. I can get right out of the shower and she's there rubbing her face on my foot.
>>2040692
this is probably shitposting, but my mom (who has had cats her entire life) said she's attracted to my pheromones. this sounds like bullshit to me but ive never been a car person.

also, can anyone identify what kind of cat she is? she was found in the garbage so I have no idea
>>
>>2040727
Looks like a garbage cat.
I've had many over the years.
>>
>>2040732
Is that basically a mutt?
ive never seen a cat with similar facial features before. She's also very lithe and long. her tail is probably 3/4 of her body
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.