[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much time daily you spend with dog?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: kur.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kur.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
I walk him 2x40 minutes daily and spend about 1 hour playing with him at home. I am curious how much does /an/ spend with their dogs.
>>
>>2038037
3x15 minutes walk, 1x30 minutes at the park, dunno how long playing at home, loads, sleeps in my room until I go to bed, sleeping under my chair right now, it's time for the afternoon nap.
>>
>>2038037
I'm a NEET so we spend all day together. We walk to the park every day and if I miss a day she gets upset with me.

I dunno what I'm gonna do when I get a job. Being away from her all day will be hard. Daycare is also pretty expensive here or I would do that.
>>
I'm in grad school so I'm home studying or writing papers all day with my dog and cat when I'm not at class. They sit on the couch with me and I pet and play with them every so often
>>
>>2038037
Hardly any. Lazy bitch is old and doesn't love me that much. My cat has more drive for walks than she does.
>>
Neighbour leaves his dog 24/7 in his yard. He walks him sometimes tho.
Is this OK?
>>
>>2039084
>Is this OK?

What do you think?
>>
>>2039461
Or you could answer the question like a normal person
>>
>>2039691
Not them, but it's common fucking sense, that's why they didn't answer.
>>
>>2039084
it's fine.
dogs have lived outside for tens of thousands of years, they're not going to burst into flame or something if they're left outside.
>>
>>2039853
this.

I'm sick of these limp wristed, soft gutted pussies who think animals are some sort of fragile beings who need to be pampered and coddled like children.

I leave my dogs outside all day in the summer when I'm at work and only take them in during the winter when it gets below freezing in the winter.

They're perfectly fine every day and are probably happier because they aren't spending 9 hours of their day stuffed inside a metal crate chewing on their bedding out of bordem.
>>
>>2038076
Could you get a job that lets you take her with you?
>>
File: butterdog.jpg (106 KB, 900x544) Image search: [Google]
butterdog.jpg
106 KB, 900x544
I work about 44 hours a week, besides that I am home mostly. My dog follows me everywhere. He cries when I am in another room away from him. When I adopted him he was 3 and had been passed around a few shelters. I wonder what he has been through to cause this behavior.
>>
I spend 24/7 with my sister's dog because I'm a filthy NEET.
>>
i'm off from my 60 hr a week for the winter so we're basically 24/7

it's pretty nice, my dog's the shit

we spoon at night
>>
>>2039084

If the dog has water, shelter, and food outside it more than fine.
>>
File: image.jpg (956 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956 KB, 3264x2448
Just got a new puppy. 1 1/2 hours of play, 1 hour of sleepy time. Rinse and repeat. All day.
>>
>>2041648
That's inhumane, man. What's even the point to getting a dog if you don't even want to spend time with it? Dogs need love and affection just like humans do.
>>
>>2041593
That's separation anxiety, man. You can train him out of it. My sis has had her dog since she was 8 weeks and she's still got separation anxiety a full year later.
>>
>>2041660
How would I go about training him for separation anxiety? I've been able to train him out of begging at the table and jumping on me when I get home but this one has me stumped.
>>
>>2041659

Well, it's quite a leap to assume that because the dog is an outside dog it's not receiving love and affection.
>>
>>2040566
You do know dogs can walk around the house right? Anyhow my pit is scared of the dark so she stays inside mostly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.