[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sick deer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 043.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
043.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
So I have this deer in my yard.

Before the snow fell he would wander through and eat grass and some of the corn and stuff I put out to keep deer like him from eating my bushes. Noticed that he had the diarrhea then.

Now snow has fallen and he still comes into the yard, last few days he has been pretty lethargic and today he was hanging around in front of my garage.

Went to leave for dinner and saw that he had diarrheaed in front of my garage, gross. So I put some cocoa hull mulch on it to cover it up (frozen)

Got home tonight and he was sleeping on the mulch right in front of garage - barely lifted his head when I parked and walked by him.

Can't kill him as no guns and live in town.

What do I do?
>>
call animal control
>>
>Choke 'em out.

Probably call animal control. Nothing you can really do where you live, or realistically if you lived somewhere else, maybe put a water bowl out for it?...

I hear once you feed them they won't leave.
>>
>>2036549
nah man.

There are like 10 or so that traverse an area from the river through my neighborhood to the railways and back and forth - mostly in the evenings though.

water would freeze solid in short order -5 here now
>>
There are a lot of diseases that could cause it, most of which can be cured with antibiotics. I'd give your local animal control or wildlife rehab place a call. They will most likely check into it if they don't want it to spread to other deer.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.