[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/, I need advice on nutrition for a puppy to adulthood.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: german-shepherd-puppy.jpg (56 KB, 635x471) Image search: [Google]
german-shepherd-puppy.jpg
56 KB, 635x471
Hey /an/, I need advice on nutrition for a puppy to adulthood. I've lived with dogs my whole life and recently have decided to become a dog owner. I'm getting a German Shepherd puppy in the coming weeks and was worried about the long term. I want my dog to get the most out of it's nutrition for maximum health, healthy coat, and fitness growth. I don't know if I should feed it meat or kibble or even a combination of the two, heck there's probably another method I'm unaware of. If some anons on /an/ could give me some advice or opinions it'd be much appreciated. I just really want to give my dog the best, and money will most likely not be an issue as long as it's not too expensive.
>>
I feed my dog a high quality brand of kibble (Acana) and if I'm having meat or eggs I mix that in for him as well. We often buy him salmon as well and he loves it. I'm nervous to go fully raw just because I don't want to fuck up the ratios and make him super sick. The realm of dog nutrition is massive and every owner will have different opinions based on what they and their dogs have experienced. A lot of is trial and error, too
>>
Okay, so it sounds like I'll have to experiment a little bit to find out what my dogs preferences are while keeping her nutrition in mind.
>>
>>2036656
Exactly. You would probably do best asking a couple vets and your breeder for advice.
>>
>>2036772
Okay, thanks for the help!
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.