[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came back home and an unknown cat was inside my house. I have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
I came back home and an unknown cat was inside my house. I have 2 cats already (8 years old female and 6 yr old cat). The female one smelled him for a bit. I called for her to the living room, both came (the female and the unknown cat) and she was pissed and almost hit the little one.

How should I proceed?
>>
>>2036136

Scan him for microchips/put out fliers/adopt
>>
>>2036136
Separate the unknown cat, post it on Facebook that you found her, Craigslist, see if any local shelters will put her up on a lost and found, look for lost and found web pages and apps for your area, put up fliers, bring her to get scanned for a chip. If you can't keep her in your home, bring her to a shelter or call ACO and tell them you found a stray. The cat legally becomes yours in most states after 2 weeks of taking care of her.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.