[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>News story comes out on local stations >consider donating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Cockatiels.png (358 KB, 800x623) Image search: [Google]
Cockatiels.png
358 KB, 800x623
>News story comes out on local stations
>consider donating money
>Next day news comes out that many have respiratory concerns
>Next day story disappears from Facebook and news sources.
>45 Cockatiels met their end

Animal sad stories
>>
>>2035968
>Have dog for 14 years
>big Shepherd/Collie/St Bernard Mix
>Smartest dog ever, would react noticeably to human social situations
>gets old, cant walk
>doesnt lose his his mind though
>finally have to put him down, his legs wont work anymore and he wasnt eating
>vet comes out to house
>he sees needle and tries to get away with all of his might
>basically running in place on ground

10 Minutes later

>vet goes back to car
>gets out garbage bag
>its his sister, the vet had frozen the dog 3 years ago without our permission so that they could be buried together
>dog looks like Jack at the end of The Shining
>my mother is horrified
>we bury them and never get another dog
>>
>>2035968
I doubt they all died, OP. You could just email them and ask if they all already found homes(the ones that made it, if any actually died or had to be euthanized).
I'm from around that area and this was posted to all the NH bird related groups and aviaries I follow. Plenty of them immediately offered help.
>>
>>2035973
I did and they have one for adoption, and it's a healthy 10 year old female :/.
>>
>>2035975
Did you or did you just check their website, where they have that one cockatiel listed? Like I said, many people already offered to help and take some in so chances are, the adoptable ones probably didn't even make it to their website because they already had homes lined up. This was also back in November.
>>
>>2035971
>its his sister, the vet had frozen the dog 3 years ago without our permission so that they could be buried together
What the fuck.
>>
>>2035968
>itunes
>firefox
>utorrent

step it up sendpie
>>
>>2036069
What's wrong with utorrent?
>>
>>2036108
>I can't google and don't follow news
Enjoy the malware!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.