[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this has been going viral lately https://www.youtube.com/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1344685040267.png (241 KB, 555x569) Image search: [Google]
1344685040267.png
241 KB, 555x569
So this has been going viral lately
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iogpZHkfN2I
I didn't even know dogs could scream like that what the fuck
That is literally a scream from hell

People here who volunteer with abused dogs, is this shit normal routine for you?
>>
they talk portuguese at first but the subtitles are in french and the shelter is in romania. cute video tho
>>
>>2035682
>Romania

This literally explains everything

Fucking savages
>>
>jamming your face right in a dogs face when it is obviously terrified
good idea
>>
Makes you wonder what the fuck she's been going through
>>
>>2035653
Who cares
>>
>>2035844
>who cares about animals on the ANIMALS board
>>
>>2035738
>Makes you wonder what the fuck she's been going through
Yeah, who just goes into a cage with a dog like that, crouches down, getting the neck and face really close to the dog, and then petting it?
A badass, that's who; or people who take calculated risks.
>>
>>2035877
>A badass, that's who
You misspelled idiot.
>>
It's really weird that she doesn't show any aggression at all. I mean, it's stupid that they get so close when she could turn and bite but she does nothing.
>>
Wow lots of downers here.

I'm glad this dog got the second chance t live a happy life. Such a sweet face on her, I can't believe someone was able to hurt her
>>
>>2035930
kek
>>
my dog made that sound when he ran into my friend's house and her two cat's tag teamed him

it was a little bit funny

he hates cats now

it's ok, i do too
>>
>>2035877
I was talking about the dog you smartass

I mean the dog is female, no?
>>
>>2035921
>It's really weird that she doesn't show any aggression at all
She was probably beaten even harder whenever she tried to defend herself, so she learned to just sit there and take it.
>>
>>2035653
You should go on Youku m8. Tons of videos of dogs screaming like this and worse on there,

Fucking normie.
>>
I can make my dog make this sound. It's not out of fear though, he's a basset hound so i make mock howling noises and when he joins in, i'll hold his bottom jaw from closing and he'll still belt out a howl but only it sounds like a scream now because he can't close his mouth all the way. I can also push his mouth closed and he'll keep howling from the throat but only he sounds like a bullfrog.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.