[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caturday Central
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Everytime I play games.jpg (14 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
Everytime I play games.jpg
14 KB, 337x337
If anyone plays games on their computer now and then you will know this feel..
>>
>>2033942
pick it up and place it on the floor?
>>
>>2033953
It will come right back, trust me.

>>2033942
That's why I put my cat out of the room and close the door whenever I'm playing games.
>>
File: 1367967594167.gif (2 MB, 286x227) Image search: [Google]
1367967594167.gif
2 MB, 286x227
>>2033942

dawww s/he just wants to be close. Poor little animals cant understand why their human hero wants to sit in one place and stare at a little flashing square all day. If you saw an animal doing that you might think it was ill and want to comfort it. Maybe s/he's hoping you will get better and snap out of it.
>>
>>2033983
it is a he. my baby boy quinn is very loveydovey. sometimes a bit too much.
>>
File: cCrXT[1].jpg (411 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
cCrXT[1].jpg
411 KB, 1632x1224
easy fix
>>
>>2034204
hes hairless so he needs warmth. im a fluffy human pillow in his eyes.
>>
>>2033942
Isn't there a picture of his balls that you like to post?
>>
>>2034208
put an electric heating pad in it
>>
>>2034215
; ___; rip his tiny, adorable kitten balls. That picture is on my phone somewhere.
>>
>>2034204
This is ridiculously adorable. I might just do this for my little guy.
>>
This may not be the right place and maybe I should just make a separate thread but I don't post on /an/ much. If I should take it to another board or make a separate thread I'll do so but it IS cat related

Basically my cat whom I had since I was about 4 or 5 is getting old and my mother an I think she is becoming a bit demented. She's 16 or 15~ now and she keeps urinating and poo'ing in the dining room as opposed to the two litter boxes by her little cat tree she sleeps in 70% of the time.
It's gotten to where she just is peeing in my room which is carpeted (does it RIGHT under the TV area which is heavy and it seeps underneath which is a pain). She also crys when she wakes up sometimes as she faces a wall when she sleeps and most likely doesn't know where anyone is and it has gotten to the point where I need to wear earplugs at night since she'll wake me up at 3~ 4am.
My mother and I have no idea what to do and she is thinking of putting her to sleep if this doesn't stop.

tl;dr 15yr old cat is peeing and pooing in non-litterbox 90% of the time and crying loudly at night, mom can't take it, should the cat be euthanized?

I've never had to make the decision and I've no idea what to do. She's shown no sign of stopping and I don't know if she's in pain. Her hearing and sight have clearly deteriorated greatly.
>>
>>2034304
What did the vet say?
>>
My cats sit on my lap when I play games, they will hop on, receive some petting and then go for a snooze.
My lap is the prized seat in my cat's lives, they have fought over it and when one cat finds another already sitting there she will give the sleeping one an evil look.

They also love my computer chair even though I spend most of the day burying farts into it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.