[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I would like some help /an/. I have looked online for suggestions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: dog-bites.jpg (3 MB, 2784x1848) Image search: [Google]
dog-bites.jpg
3 MB, 2784x1848
I would like some help /an/.

I have looked online for suggestions and help but I have not been able to find much due to my dog breeds.

I have a 6 month whippet and 6 month spoodle.
They have grown up together and live together great. They play and sleep together.

The problem occurs when they are let off leash at a pet park to play.

They run and play with other dogs great. No problems except perhaps the spoodle licks other dogs faces and jumps at their faces but in a friendly way. I am trying to get this to stop.

But heres where I need help. When they run around and play the whippet bites the spoodle very hard while running and chasing.

He does not bite other dogs not even small tiny puff balls. He leaves them alone every time yet he will nearly bite the ear off my spoodle.

My spoodle will yelp and cry to give signs to let go or stop be he just won't. I yell stop and NO and unless i go an break him up 50% of the time he will just keep going at the spoodle ears and tail.

Please help how the hell do I get him to stop this to my other puppy.
>>
>>2033778
I might like to add to be more specific.

The spoodle is very passive and never bites or is aggressive. He will never even attempt to bite or tell off the whippet. Just yelp and cry.

The whippet does not bite in an agressive way. Just imagine dogs running around in circles like they do but my whippet instead of sort of catching and maybe wrestling he will bite HARD on the tail or ears of my spoodle but will not do this to any other dog.
>>
Remove teeth.
>>
Bump for advice
>>
>dat littermate syndrome
>>
>spoodle
Kill yourself.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.