[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So a couple of days ago i found some unwanted pets. Currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: bed-bug-illustration_450x822.png (126 KB, 450x288) Image search: [Google]
bed-bug-illustration_450x822.png
126 KB, 450x288
So a couple of days ago i found some unwanted pets. Currently have 5 of them in a container (used to be 8 but 3 died; 2 didn't tolerate the radiator heat and the other drowned in lemon juice). Anyway, how do i stop them from spreading to other rooms? Im thinking of putting sticky traps around the entire door but i was wondering if there was an easier way. Perhaps something that would deter them from approaching the other rooms to begin with.
>>
File: flamethrower.gif (989 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
flamethrower.gif
989 KB, 500x214
>>
>>2031629
As much as I hate the "KILL LE BUGS WITH LE FIRE XDD" meme, I have to second this.
Bedbugs are a complete fucking nightmare, and the only really good option is heat treatment.

There isn't anything worse that could be infesting your house.
>>
Steam clean EVERYTHING, temperatures above 140F/60C kills all stages make sure to move quick and do all nooks and crannies. And they still might come back.
Or just don't bother, burn the fucker down and rebuild.
>>
Wait, you're keeping fucking bedbugs alive? Why? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>2031606
spray rubbing alcohol EVERYWHERE as well as steam cleaning EVERYTHING, do this every 7 days
>>
>>2033089
LOL
>>
>pukes a little
Are those bed bugs, nigga? Tf
>>
Try ecoraider. I had bedbugs that somehow survived heat treatments and DE powder. Ecoraider killed them all within a week. Plus it's cheaper than other options.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.