[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My neighbor's pets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151114_195031[2].jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_195031[2].jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
They live right next to me and they had a cat and a dog they also have two children. They refuse to let the cat in even though its theirs. And they took the leash off the dog (a big one might I add) to roam the neighborhood and don't let him in anymore. The dog used to hate me but after I started to pet it and give it attention he likes me. Sammy this amazing cat is out in the cold for the past 3 months and ive been feeding it and the cat begs to go back in their house and they kick her out. I love this cat so much. My family has 4 cats (The dad cat the mom cat and 2 of the children) The mom cat, Izzy hates the kittens and she learned to be in the same room with them but we're scared if we take Sammy in she'll run off. [FYI] Louie (dad) Izzy (mom) and Patch (daughter) Tippy (son) go outside but always comes in within a hour or two. We don't want to have anymore issues with Izzy but wanna make sure Sammy is warm. Sorry for the long story what do you think I should do? And where I live the pound isn't near and no one adopts them anyways and its heartbreaking to see. What should we do? The dog goes to this old guy across the street and feeds him.
>>
This picture is Sammy just so you know
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.