[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Love Great Danes I hope you do too anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: aFa6KQR.jpg (94 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
aFa6KQR.jpg
94 KB, 852x1136
I Love Great Danes

I hope you do too anons
>>
>>2030253
The name is conceited. Why not call them Danes and let people decide for themselves if they're great?
>>
>>2030253
Other than the fact that they're bred awfully and their bodies can't support them for more than half the average dog lifespan, sure, they're alright. I'm not really sure if it's even ethical to breed them at this point.
>>
They have alot of health problems
>>
>>2030255
You're already dead, Mr. Carlin.
>>
>le die in 5 years dog
>>
Mine lived to be 12, almost 13

I have no idea how that happened
>>
>>2030349
We arent talking about bull dogs, anon
>>
>>2030526
what kind of great dane was your dog?
>>
>>2030526
Was it male or female, and how much did it weigh? Females and smaller danes tend to live longer.
My m8 had three danes. Two females and a monster of a male, easily the biggest great dane I ever met. He made it to about 5 and it was fucking tragic, but the females are still alive around 9-10. All unrelated, females were spayed(never bred) but the male wasn't neutered until he was 3. I love the breed but having to help haul his dying male up into the truck after he suddenly collapsed was too much. I forgot exactly what was the cause but it was something about his heart, even after recently having a clean bill of health on it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.