[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: devil spawn.jpg (46 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
devil spawn.jpg
46 KB, 620x387
I got my daughter a kitten for a Christmas present and all she wants to do is attack my feet and sleep.

She sleeps loads. She's sleeping right next to me as I type this. I don't mind at all. It's quite cozy.
The little fucker will attack anything that moves. But she sleeps so much. I make sure she's well fed, took her to the vet and got her some jabs and a thorough inspection, but why does she sleep so much?

I sleep for about 6 hours. The kitten sleeps double that. Also purring. How do they make that noise?
>>
>>2028899

Cats normally sleep about 15-20 hours a day, with periods of high activity at random intervals during the day, but mostly at night.

It's normal.

No one knows how or why they purr, we think it's something they do with their larynx but we're not sure,
>>
It's a kitten they need sleep like babies. Enjoy the warmth and kitten softness.
>>
>>2028905
wasn't there a study that shows it helps their bones heal from the stress they put on them
>>
It's a baby op it's gonna sleep and be hyper. That's what babies do
>>
>>2028905
Aren't activity peaks at dawn and dusk more than at night?
>>
>>2028899
>I sleep for about 6 hours.
This isn't good, Anon. Unless you want to experience a breakdown, you'll want to get at least seven hours, preferably eight.

Also, have fun being turned into a Gondii automaton, you cat loving freak.
>>
Sounds normal. Welcome to owning a kitten. She will chill out more when she's about 2 years old. Play with her with toys and if she starts attacking hands/feet leave the room and don't give her any attention, she will get the idea eventually.
>>
>>2028975
My fiance rarely gets more than 6 hours of sleep every night, he's been like that for years. I think it depends more on how old you are and just individual person, cause he seems healthy. The only time he's ever needed more sleep is during stressful times or after an all day hike.
>>2028899
He's growing OP, his little body needs rest to grow properly.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.