[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My grandma's a total cunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: zebra.jpg (131 KB, 740x1146) Image search: [Google]
zebra.jpg
131 KB, 740x1146
So this might just be venting but me and my bf broke up and I'm crashing at the parents with my almost dead grandma while finding roomates. She's like 95.

I'm taking care of an old poodle for like $200 and it's been cowering if someone comes near it.

My grandma ALWAYS hated animals. Like she goes out of her way to hit them with a cane. I just want to scream at her and slap her. Even when she was young she just saw animals as annoying garbage. She also has been a huge cunt in general her whole life to people as well.

My mom is like noooo...she's old now she's allowed to be a cunt cuz she's senile but that's not old age. She just always liked to bully animals or get away with hitting them for no reason.

I should beat her to death with her own cane.
>>
Tell your grandma to fuck off when she does? How would she come in a situation involving hitting your dog anyway?

>Like
>Like
>Like
>Like
>Like

helllos this is a sentence

this too
>>
You'd be a cunt too if your grandchild was a furfag
>>
>>2028869
I think I'd just kill myself out of shame desu
>>
>>2028869
>>2028882
>won't lie I laughed a little
>lolsotrippy furry art

No but seriously, OP gran is a cunt. I don't know if there's any advice I can offer in this sitution, because its pretty hard to get away with yelling at a 95 year old, but at the same time abuse is abuse at any age. I find a lot of older people use their age as an excuse to be obnoxious fucks, and they get away with it because "oh they've earned the right to be a bit grouchy!". Only thing you can do OP is find a roomate ASAP and take the dog out of that situation.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.