[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My fat, blind, old man is getting put down tomorrow. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7
File: tazzy.jpg (385 KB, 876x1308) Image search: [Google]
tazzy.jpg
385 KB, 876x1308
My fat, blind, old man is getting put down tomorrow. I'm really upset. Post pictures of your adorable pets and tell me about them.
>>
For christmas i went out to my parents old place and gave my leopard gecko a viking funeral.

13 years man. i miss yeah gex.
>>
File: 20151207_133404.jpg (741 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20151207_133404.jpg
741 KB, 2048x1152
This is my buddy king zilla. He is a asshole and a picky eater and poops on me sometimes but for some reason I can't stay mad at his grumpy old man face. I love you you scaly asshole
>>
File: image.jpg (956 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
956 KB, 2592x1936
Really sorry to hear, anon. I've been there and it's one of the worst pains you can ever feel.

Here's my cat Gygax. He's about two years old, and every day I'm grateful to have him.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 720x540
My cat died under the Christmas tree Christmas morning. She wasn't even blind. Had a cist on her foot that vet could do nothing about because of her age. She was 22 years old. I turned 25 October. Had her since she was 8 weeks old. She was youthful until death. Never expected it. But at least she was balled up looking comfy in her favorite spot.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 720x480
>>2028684
Also her name was Alby
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1000x1530) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1000x1530
>>
File: IMG_20151225_074146.jpg (2 MB, 3191x5020) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151225_074146.jpg
2 MB, 3191x5020
Scotty. Before him was a Scotty that I had for 19 years. This Scotty showed up at the house unexpectedly, and we took him in. It turned out he was from across the road, but by the time that was figured out, he was ours. His mom was a whore, who would go off for months at a time, come back and have a litter of kittens. Scotty just goes for days at a time. He's not very smart, but he makes up for that by being huge.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.