[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will simple position change the plant to upright stance? This
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1451686842052.jpg (813 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1451686842052.jpg
813 KB, 2240x1344
Will simple position change the plant to upright stance? This is how it was bought, and was growing towards sunlight in nursery.
>>
>>2028225
I wouldnt do anything to it, your probably gonna kill it. Just try to keep it alive first search up some info about the plant (it looks like a procumbens) and look up some bonsai care on youtube
>>
>>2028414
Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>2028225
it's supposed to grow like that.
>>2028414
it isn't a bonsai.
>>
File: upright.jpg (584 KB, 1344x2240) Image search: [Google]
upright.jpg
584 KB, 1344x2240
>>2028225
Here anon, I made it upright for you.
>>
Thats a bonsai man, you can tell by the style you bought it in as well as the amount needles on the tree, a normal small trea has less branches and is not as full.
If you want it to be straighter put it in the window with the top of the tree facing you, geotropism qill be your friend
>>
>>2029299
>Thats a bonsai man, you can tell by the style you bought it
they grow like that as seedlings.

this tree has never been styled.
>>
>>2029557
It may have never been wired, but I guarantee it has been informally styled by pruning.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.