[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are my cats gay or is this just a good old dominance showing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Are my cats gay or is this just a good old dominance showing?
>>
>>2027880
l-lewd

i don't honestly think animals are ever 'gay'

if they a deprived of a mate this stuff happens sometimes, no big deal
>>
>>2027880
If they're intact (they shouldn't be) they might just be horny, But it's probably dominance. Animals are too dumb to understand anything but hormones and even if they did actually fuck eachother, what wouldn't they fuck if it smelled nice? they don't care.
>>
>>2027880
What kind of vacuum is that? I have similar style carpet and am looking for a new vacuum. Does it work well for that carpet?
>>
>>2028063

Not OP but that's berber carpet
>>
>>2028063

Its a dyson DC41, one of the ones with the ball swivel base. They work great but are like 500$.
>>
My male cat did this to his sister all the time, pin her down and bite her neck until she made a noise in pain. They were both fixed.
>>
>>2028035

thier both fixed males, and their brothers.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.