[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are small children so reckless around animals? One of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: watts.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
watts.jpg
89 KB, 1280x720
Why are small children so reckless around animals? One of my co-workers decided to bring her kids to the raptor center today, and Pat had to tell them to be quiet about 3 times because they were frightening a hawk with their annoying little voices.

Pic unrelated, I don't have any pictures of these kids, so I went with that. They are 9 and 7 I believe.
>>
Poor training. When I was a kid I would listen to command by my parents/teachers immediately. Very unlike white those white brats.
>>
>>2026970
Kids are naturally curious. Telling them not to do something will only incite them to do it more to see what results from the action. Nonetheless they are demons.
>>
By the first sentence I expected this experience to be much worse, like running into the cages or throwing things. Come back when you have to pry children off the cages off a mandrill cage.
>>
>>2026977
what the fuck does whiteness have to do with this. you wacist.
>>
>>2027194
cages on cages?
>>
>>2027624
white kids are spoiled and entitled
>>
Small children are easily excited and often have very little self-control. Some kids are easier to handle than others. When they get excited, they might not realize how loud they're being. They're also generally "in the moment"; what you said a few minutes ago might slip their mind entirely when they're thinking about another subject.

An older child, maybe 7+, should know better and be more capable of showing restraint. Younger ones are still learning. It doesn't mean they're being intentionally disrespectful or obnoxious.

Since you mentioned the children were 7 and 9, they absolutely should've been able to take instruction. At this point, you can probably place blame on poor parenting.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.