[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm poor as fuck and my cats been having allergy problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
So I'm poor as fuck and my cats been having allergy problems since summer. I live in the middle of nowhere and the vet here costs a fortune just to visit. I have some stuff for my other cat that had the same problem and it's like some cream shit you rub on its eye and the stuff isn't expired. I'm afraid of using it though because I don't want to hurt my cat but I don't know when I could go to the vet or get the money together. He sneezes a lot and has mucus around his eyes and nose and it's scaring me a lot. I think I have an antibiotic too.
>>
This sounds more like feline herpes than "allergy problems", especially since both cats have it. What is the cream?
>>
>>2026296
No my other cat had allergies way before I even got this cat I'm pretty sure there's no herpes I hope wtf do I do if it is
>>
Get some local honey and mix some in with his food. Trust me.
>>
>>2026217
Its a really simple question that you seem too dumb to answer. What are the cream and antibiotics that you have?
>>
>>2026318
http://pets.webmd.com/cats/feline-herpes-symptoms-treatment
>>
>>2026321
you're retarded.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.