[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have cat since birth >never went outside >got out one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sad-cat.jpg (12 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
sad-cat.jpg
12 KB, 500x281
>have cat since birth
>never went outside
>got out one day
>has been gone for 2 weeks
>stays around the area
>now acts like a complete feral cat
>doesnt even know me anymore
wat do?

There's a a friendly female cat that he follows around.
I let her come in the house, and he comes right up to the door, but bolts away at any movement from me.
Is having the female in here a good idea?
will it help anything?
>>
File: hh-us-1050-1.jpg (91 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
hh-us-1050-1.jpg
91 KB, 1000x1000
I would say to use one of these humane raccoon traps to catch her if she won't let you approach her. And then keep her inside until she returns to normal.
>>
>>2026013
Meant him* Catch your own cat and keep him inside.

I wouldn't keep the female cat inside or around him without knowing anything about her. She could have feline aids or some other disease.
>>
>>2026013
I was actually about to go look for such a trap.
I just dont know why hes acting like that.

The female i have in here seems fine and he when i see him out and about, hes always with her. so im thinking it will make him come in to get with her if maybe shes going into heat or something.
>>
After you catch him, get him neutered if he isn't fixed.
>>
>>2026026
Definitely going to.
Just never got around to it because he never went outside or anything.
I live in apartments and theres a lot of people and traffic around, so im really scared for him, because he doesnt know what any of that is.
hes only ever been around one other person.
But now its like he never even knew me. I'm worried about him.
>>
>>2026013
>paying $90 for a stupid box
>>
>>2026044
He'll be fine! You're lucky he stuck around near your place. You'll catch him soon. His new cat friend is looking out for him too.
>>
>>2026049
i hope so.
I'll keep trying. I'm determined to get him back.
>>
File: 1433359252429.png (446 KB, 600x428) Image search: [Google]
1433359252429.png
446 KB, 600x428
>>2026010
>cat lifespan:15 years
>have cat since birth
yeah ok go back to tumblr, meanwhile enjoy being b&
>>
>>2026045
I once rented it from animal shelter for free, It shouldnt be a problem
>>
>>2026058
what?
I meant I've had him since he was born you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2026059
Not him, OP here, but can you really do that?
>>
>Be OPs cat
>Kept from birth in mad cat lady version of josef fritzl apartment
>Never allowed outside
>One day escape
>Discover other cats(inc. female ones), hunting, and other interesting stuff ive never dreamt of before
>Former captor keeps attempting to recapture me
>Pretty sure she's planning to buy a trap
>Think she'll try to cut my balls off too
>>
>>2026091
kekd
Isn't it a huge shock though for a house cat to suddenly be thrust into outdoors life? He's probably off his tits on adrenaline.
>>
>>2026061
Not the quoted anon, but my local humane society does it too. If you have any Trap-Neuter-Return programs in your area you could check them out, too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.