[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /an/, need help today my 6 year old staffordshire passed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: staffordshire-bull-terrier5.jpg (67 KB, 645x380) Image search: [Google]
staffordshire-bull-terrier5.jpg
67 KB, 645x380
Hi /an/, need help

today my 6 year old staffordshire passed out at the beach while walking her. I didn't see her pass out as she was a fair way behind me with a stick.
I thought she was just lying down and called her, she kept laying down. Ran up to her and her tongue was hanging out, no pulse, not breathing.
Cleared her throat (bits of bark and stick in there) and picked her up then started running to the surf club, thinking she was dead while screaming for help.

halfway back she opens an eye slowly, then the other, looks at me blankly for a minute then starts panting and regaining her consciousness.

She was dead /an/, I swear, I've been watching her for the last 6 hours and she seems fine, just tired, local vets are all closed (public holiday) and after hours numbers not answering, nearest vet hospital is 90 klms away. Should I wait until tomorrow for the vets to open locally or take her into the hospital? Also can any vet anons help a poorfag out with some free advice?

pic not mine but identical
>>
>>2025095
Take her to a vet?

She probably was asphyxiating on wood? As cool of a meme it is to find random pieces of wood lying around and get a natures toy for your dog. You have to accept that they can break and carry fungi or other harmful things.
>>
Get them to a vet as soon as you can and have them checked out, it could be a heart problem. Also, dogs can have cpr performed on them for much longer than humans, something like half an hour.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.