[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a cat (1.5 yrs) a kitten (10 months) and my roommate has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: made_you_a_gift_540.jpg (80 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
made_you_a_gift_540.jpg
80 KB, 400x420
I have a cat (1.5 yrs) a kitten (10 months) and my roommate has a dog (1.5 yrs)

My cat is getting the shit end of the stick in this situation. The kitten feels entitled to all of the food in the cat bowls. I hear they eat a lot as babies but this is ridiculous. The kitten is getting fatter while my cat slowly starves.

At the same time, the dog wont let the cat leave my room. So he's sad and sometimes cries when im not there. My roommate tells him to shut up instead of comforting him.

I got the kitten to keep the cat company, but he just plays with the dog and as i mentioned before, eats all of the food.

I'm moving soon to give me and my cats some much needed space. until then what can i do to help my cat be comfortable?
>>
Just feed your own cat separately, you gigantic dumbass.
>>
>>2024997
>see more crazy pictures and video at owned.com

What an absolute mad man
>>
>>2025002
They have two separate bowls in separate rooms dick for face.
>>
>>2025003
Pic not related
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451278186397.jpg (84 KB, 635x953) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451278186397.jpg
84 KB, 635x953
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.