[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Lost my cat and now i fell like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 20151117_184628.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151117_184628.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
This is my cat her name is mako. Se get Lost today. Fuck life. Se Was like a month old
>>
>>2024906
How do you let a 1 month old cat go outside come on.
>>
I Just put her food in the backyard like always and se go away. I know im a dick i should prevent that
>>
>>2024949

So, she was an outside cat to start with?
Dude, don't even replace her.
>>
remember that it's all your fault for letting it outdoors.

you killed that cat.
>>
If it makes you feel better OP, she was probably hit by a car and died faster than the alternatives: such as being food for wolves/coyotes/dogs, poisoned by shitheads, tortured by sick fucks, or any of the myriad other ways for an outside kitty to buy the farm.
>>
>>2024982
Oh i don't know about that. She was probably mauled to death by a dog and died slowly, in horrible agony.

Like this troll thread should.
>>
cats aren't retards like dogs, even at a month old they know how to find their way home. if she watns to come back she will. its pretty common occurence that cats leave the house and disappear for a week or two and come strolling back in as if nothing happened. Neither are cats stupid or easy prey for dogs, they're very agile, can fit in places and climb up to places that dogs can't access, etc. Stop letting your cats otuside though.
>>
>>2024949
>1 month old kitten
>outside
You're not a dick, you're just fucking retarded. Chop off your dick before you have kids.
>>
>>2025070
>cats aren't retards like dogs
their average lifespan drops about 90% when they're outdoors, they barely make it to adulthood.
>Neither are cats stupid or easy prey for dogs
cats are eaten constantly.

stop living in a bubble, cats aren't smart, they're pretty dumb for mammals of that size.
>>
>>2025142
lmao
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.