[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like a bit of advice /an/. I have had a cat for about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: black-cat.jpg (22 KB, 340x416) Image search: [Google]
black-cat.jpg
22 KB, 340x416
I'd like a bit of advice /an/.
I have had a cat for about 5 years, who lived pretty well with my dog, and lately he's been acting very strange and aggressive. He was always bothered by people yelling and the like and sometimes even assaulted my mother for yelling, but we could pass that off. What's strange is that lately, he has an odd dynamic with the dog - my brother picked her up, and he immediately meowed as if someone was attacking him, and assaulted my brother. It's been small incidents like that, about one a week, and about an hour ago it happened again, way bad.
>Be in bed, reading a book
>Dog comes in the room, making vomiting noises
>Look at her and wait for her to finish so I could clean up
>Cat comes in too, comes up right next to the dog and watches her mouth
>As soon as she actually vomits he lets out a horrific meow and pounces on me, claws the shit out of my arms and getting a bit of my face as well
>Yell at him while trying to fend him off, he calms down and walks away still alarmed, all hairs on end

I had blood all over my arms and face, closed the dog off in a separate room and washed myself, and the first thing I wanted to do was throw the cat away. I seriously thought of actually abandoning him somewhere far away.

I calmed down and I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow, but honestly, what the fuck? He got castrated as a kitten, as soon as it was possible to do so, so it can't be that.

Pls halp.
>>
>>2024312
Sounds like your cat is protective of your dog.
>>
>>2024324
But in a very odd and aggressive way - when the dog vomited I was just looking at her, and he constantly bothers the dog too, going over to her, sniffing her and then biting for no reason. She never fights back but is clearly uncomfortable and always tries to get away from him when he's like that.
>>
Well it seems like your cat recently took shlong up his butt. Maybe the cat is having an anal fissure. Or maybe it's just a faggot
>>
>>2024325

The cat was trying to say you made the dog sick with the shit food you've been giving it. Also I'm pretty sure your cat has been raping your dog/has turned that bitch into a sex slave.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.