[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>clearly the dog was a shit so the previous owner taped its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: fucked up shit.png (1 MB, 2344x1092) Image search: [Google]
fucked up shit.png
1 MB, 2344x1092
>clearly the dog was a shit so the previous owner taped its muzzle shut to shut it up
>you wouldn't do the same if a drunk homeless guy with his jaw broken walked into your back yard
This is why the human race is headed for extinction: we care more about dumb creatures than we do for ourselves.
>>
These are baseless fucking implications those who care for animals are the ones who care for humans the most.
>>
File: the truth.png (248 KB, 1726x630) Image search: [Google]
the truth.png
248 KB, 1726x630
>>2023683
You're delusional if you think this guy would lift a finger to help a homeless vet reach the VA or local shelter.
>>
File: free money.png (100 KB, 1706x302) Image search: [Google]
free money.png
100 KB, 1706x302
>>2023683
And another.

Sure, it might be that these people aren't donating jack shit. Doubt it.
>>
File: thank my descendants.jpg (29 KB, 634x436) Image search: [Google]
thank my descendants.jpg
29 KB, 634x436
>>2023682
>This is why the human race is headed for extinction: we care more about dumb creatures than we do for ourselves.

It's more like we care more about animals because the dumb human race is headed for extinction.
>>
File: 1361445420712.png (66 KB, 295x341) Image search: [Google]
1361445420712.png
66 KB, 295x341
>>2023682
>human race is headed for extinction
>>
>>2023682
>clearly the dog was a shit
And that's how we know it's bait ladies and gentlemen
>>
An adult human is in control of their own destiny, I would help a child if it stumbled on to my property in the same condition. Chances are I would make sure an adult got help as well.

That dog is a victim of humanity, shitty people acting shitty. But if you let every incident of this break you down, you would no longer be able to function.
>>
And why should I care about humans, especially vets, or our extinction? I care about animals because they're cool and provide me with entertainment. Some moron who believed Bush's flimsy lies, when to Iraq of his own free will and killed people and raped 6 year old boys while high on cocaine, and destabilizing the region which lead directly to the rise of ISIS and mudslime refugees deserves to die of exposure in my opinion.
>>
>try to help drunk homeless guy
>he decides he'd rather stab you for your wallet than receive your help

At least a dog will appreciate your effort for a little while.
>>
Omg why are you helping that dog when you could help a homeless person
Omg why are you helping homeless people when you could be helping cancer patients
Omg why are you helping cancer patients when you could be helping orphans

Just be glad anyone helps anyone at all.
>>
>>2023687
>>2023688
>blah blah blah blah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK1vPu6U2B0
>>
>>2023682
Today on /An/ is the Easiest Fucking Board to Bait...
>>
>>2023682
the drunk homeless guy is far more likely to try to kill me in my sleep and then pawn my VHS collection.
>>
>>2023682
You should help us get closer to extinction. Say, tonight?
>>
I wouldnt take him to the hospital most likely but I would call an amberlamps.
A dog is incapable of bringing itself to a vet to seek help.

On second thought IDK they might charge me for the ambulance so taking them to the ER and leaving would probably be cheaper
>>
The homeless that have decided to change something about their lives and get back on track are out of sight doing something about it.

The ones that are content panhandling the same corner every day and getting drugs and repeating the process are very visible.

Most homeless have burned every bridge they had and then some. They'd knife their mum for a speck of meth.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.